New to SB, need tips pls :(((

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by Daichy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Daichy

Heya guys.
    I just made a SB recently its lv 27 and I'm loving it but... My only ghouls are bremen kazan and saya and I must say that they don't do nearly as much damage as I expected. And they are fixed damage and their fixed damage is pretty low aswell, do they get even weaker as I level further, because it looks like it :(

I was told that SB was percent but most of their ghouls are fixed, rhasa is useless and Tombstone is also weak.
    Behind all this complains, I still love it but I just want to know opinions from others SB's on how should I play my SB :<

thanky guys

2. Rdogg114 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

IGN:
    SagesseBlanc
    Guild:
    #BLESSED
    Server:
    Cain
    In a party as a debuff bot.

3. Daichy

Nooo plxxxxx :ohdear::ohdear::ohdear::ohdear::ohdear::ohdear:

4. Rdogg114 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

IGN:
    SagesseBlanc
    Guild:
    #BLESSED
    Server:
    Cain
    Uhhh you can pick up another basic slayer skill and max moonlight slash and ghost slash and see how that works out.

5. Daichy

Oh :'(
    I mean, I know the ghost are not there for the damage but I just thought they could be of sub-dps.
    Aside from that SB still has Kalla and Phantasmal Slayer (high %%) and future balance doesn't it make them more Dps'ish?

6. Rdogg114 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

IGN:
    SagesseBlanc
    Guild:
    #BLESSED
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd still pick up Kazan Bremen and Saya for soloing i would just leave Rhasa at 1 for another damage skill.

7. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    SB is a support class. Your damage will always suck compared to pure DPS classes unfortunately.

You're highly wanted in parties though. Party a lot.

8. You should have an animator character and make apcs, that's what I do with most of my support oriented classes. Soul Bender's really have a horrible early game.

9. JonJonTheDon BOUGHT MY BITCH HER OWN CRIB, CALL THAT A DOGHOUSE

IGN:
    JonJon
    Guild:
    Migos
    Server:
    Cain
    remake a slayer subclass to asura get to level 70 then class change.
    I got to level 50 with my bender and everything was weak weak. like everything. its sad when my basic x chain is always top damage. You're fine in a party but other that man its fuckin hell.

10. Daichy

And how exactly is he better end game? I mean its really hard to level but once I get tombstone and kalla it should get easier no?

11. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    SB will have no sustainable damage without 9 Blade Soul set or Shadow Rage. Tombstone sucks without using 6 Tombstone of Oblivion + 3 Shadow Rage.

So it'll take work to make the class strong.

12. JonJonTheDon BOUGHT MY BITCH HER OWN CRIB, CALL THAT A DOGHOUSE

IGN:
    JonJon
    Guild:
    Migos
    Server:
    Cain
    u need help, you cant do it by yourself. try to find a leveling partner and you should be good. And once you get your OV stuff you'll be much much much better. but as for soloing dungeons......yah good luck with that.

13. HeyItsTHK

My friend is doing big numbers behemoth with that whip slash thing. Something I'm missing?

14. JonJonTheDon BOUGHT MY BITCH HER OWN CRIB, CALL THAT A DOGHOUSE

IGN:
    JonJon
    Guild:
    Migos
    Server:
    Cain
    when you reach level 50 you'll feel the pain.

15. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    The fact that's your only decent damage skill and it has 8s CD. Every other classes have multiple good skills to rotate from.

16. DisPater

Yea Soulbenders are pretty much the FS Crusaders of slayers. Unless you have great gear you shouldn't solo too much. In parties you're awesome and your skills look badass

17. Hakumen Dopeness

Guild:
    Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    Ok so it's not just me that thinks soloing is the struggle. I never had a problem soloing in Nexon DFO, but god damn it takes forever to solo anything.

18. SoulReaper.

IGN:
    SoulReaper.
    Guild:
    Tera
    Server:
    Cain
    Max Hazy eye and Kazan And Ice saga crystals leave Rashasa and ice says lvl 1 :) Soloing as a Soul reaper is quite easy actually I never had any problems soloing and I clear dungeons as fast and 2-4 minutes Soul reaper I think is a fun and strong class :)

19. karanji

Bender has been a breeze leveling for me. Build ghosts up and Common dmg spells. I don't mess with tombstone much, use everything else, and flew to level 60. Ghent is going to be a lil trying though...

20. Ludis Pink Lemonade

Currently level 55, clearing all dungeons solo with a +10 lvl 60 wep. takes about 2 minutes average, 3 minutes max to clear each dungeon. Not too difficult if you know how to play the class and the game.
    Now all I need to do is reach level 60 and try to still be relevant in the dungeons. RIP.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)