New Level 90 Epic Weapons

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jay, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Thanks a ton for this. I edited these updated items in the OP.

2. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

In case of Dagger - All Attacks applied only on Poisoned enemies, so people had some problems with this effect (I guess this is why Dagger had so many Poison procs). Rogues had no problems with it, but Shadow Dancers did. This is why Neople just removed Poison condition from All Attacks and removed some of Poison procs (I think they only kept 500px range one, if Namu Wiki doesn't lie).
    Also, I think that Claw's Skill Attack is included in its buff effect, not in general effects (even though it's honestly doesn't matter much).
    Thanks for editing it out, though!

I checked the patchnotes (thanks to one of my friends who linked me it in Discord) about Craftable Epic Weapon Enchants - it's... less than I imagined.
    You can add two Enchants to your Craftable Epic Weapon: Inflict Element and Element proc. You can choose Inflict Element and Element proc of different Elements (so, for example, Inflict Water and Shadow proc):
    [​IMG]
    (Left = cost for Inflict Element, Right = cost for Element proc)
    You can choose only one Inflict Element and one Element proc. Trying to Enchant new Inflict Element / Element proc removes the previous one.
    I don't need to explain what Inflict Element does, so let me explain three types of Element procs:
    AoE Proc: Attacks have a 5% chance to cast up to 5 Element procs on random enemies within 500px range (Cooldown: 5 seconds)
    Focused Proc: Attacks have a 5% chance to cast Element proc on enemy (Cooldown: 5 seconds)
    Wide Proc: Use [Equipment Option Control Key] to cast Element proc around yourself (Cooldown: 12 seconds)
    (There's no difference in damage between AoE Proc and Focused Proc, so don't ask me why people would choose Focused Proc)
    GIFs of procs is in spoiler:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
    • List
  3. DFOlover

are the first GIFs for light and shadow procs focused procs? the light one proc'd twice and shadow proc'd 3 times, does that mean focused proc has lower cd?

4. Jaðarsormr 抜けない事があきらかだからって、オレが努力しなくていいって事にはならない

First GIFs are AoE Procs.
    Second GIFs are Focused Procs.
    Third GIFs are Wide Procs.
    AoE Proc and Focused Proc have 5 second cooldown.

EDIT: Yeah, just realised that I wanted to say "Who'd pick up AoE Proc" but typed "Focused Proc" instead. D'oh.

5. Zorc James Let me shoulder your sins.

IGN:
    Mazurn, SinfullyGood
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    these epic enchants, especially the AoE ones, feel like you are tacking on a piece of NG to your weapon. which isn't all that bad, honestly

6. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    Are highgrade catalyst tradeable?

I'm guessing not...this is prob the more limiting factor for the materials to craft...

Gonna have to run 5*2 ancients daily on as many alts as possible to get enough leg souls for all da alts lol

7. Schala

IGN:
    KenZeal
    Guild:
    GodsofWar
    Server:
    Cain
    Or you can craft just 1 or 2 at once, not 20. I run ancient 7*2 daily since Infinity. I did it for souls before that patch said they would be useful. I presumed I would use them in epic crafts. I also presume this will be plenty for crafting for my good alts (firstly), and then for whoever is left that I care about (and that can take a long time I will care less).

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  8. Wasn't there a dungeon added not too long ago that dropped legendary souls anyway?

9. Holypie

Yeah, the new forgotten land dungeon.

10. Shirouzen Heaven's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    - You can also change Weapon Type by paying Carbonic Crystals and Epic Souls
    ^WAIT. Does this mean if I get the 90 epic cross, I can change it to a scythe and keep all the effects (and get so much more aspd)?!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. Orphane Terminal Shitposter

Server:
    Cain
    i would assume it means if you suddenly get a drop or decide you want to make another weapon you can change your choice of weapon craft while still in the process of crafting it

12. Basically, when you want to craft an epic wep, you gotta "lock in" the one you want to craft before you can actually start shoving in catalysts.

If you later change your mind and decide you want to change it, you gotta pay a bunch of god's substance.

^Yeah, that.

13. Shirouzen Heaven's Wrath

Server:
    Cain
    dang, that sucks.

14. nihil679

Not sure if this was answered already, but if you were to be farming for quest legendaries in DFOG right now for this system, is it safe to disassemble them for the souls, or do they provide better/cheaper catalyst fodder as-is?

I'm slightly mixed up because Chardo in the other thread mentioned this

So the faster but more expensive route would be breaking legendaries for souls, but the cheaper route I should keep my legendaries as-is? Or are God's Substance high enough drop rate that I should make souls anyways?

15. Jay Fuck you Queen's Bet

God's Substance droprate is lower than Skeleton Key or at least equal to it. Special Catalysy is never a good option for a long run since its effect diminishes as you use it more. Disassembling legendaries to souls is the better option if you can afford the substance.

16. nihil679

Oh okay, guess Substances are just something I hope to accumulate while farming Terranium then.

Just to make sure, special catalyst is the legendary weapons route i.e. fourth grade catalyst?

17. Jay Fuck you Queen's Bet

Yes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)