New builds, and set post AIO

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Arazthoru, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Arazthoru

Hi every one!! o/ This is My first post since I joined nexus, so the main question here, is how are the builds nowadays for summy after AIO, havent played taht much because rl time management doestn allow anything more.
    To be more clear about , im currently running a 6pc spirit union (top/shoe/belt/necklace/magistone), and trying to get a GT pantsu, also working on getting the 7th piece os chron set (ring) to replace magistone with an element one; for the weapon, got a legacy lv85 and a gracia staff lv85too.
    Recently I've been reading a lot of the Wailing Revenant Form and the Sorcerer's shriveled arm as good end game placeholder weaps. Wich weap would be the END GAME weap for summy still wis staff or another one?
    So for the build . . .
    http://www.dfonexus.com/skillplanne...biuu92f2IbK2I2byfbjFkDbIDIAbykbc822In3ggigbeI (monster purification lv12, 240sp here)
    This is my actual build, still im pretty unsure to stick with naias, pick stalker or go back with ador,
    So what equips would improve the general dmg output for my summoner, wich would be the best acc combo excluding the set bonuses and about the build I've been wondering why in DNF ppl drops Louise, she's stills one of the top dmg dealers or maybe im doing something rlly wreong, this post may be a mess and im pretty sorry for that hope you guys can tell me hows summy doing it after AIO

2. Kikklik

Add lamos to your build. All summoners should have eche, lamos and murker. After that, add skills depending on what you're doing. For instance, if you're doing gt and dying to the shout, consider adding points to aerial lantern. Ancient library is also pretty good. You don't need t1 summons.

3. Arazthoru

I would like a more elaborate answer on the "you dont need t1" those little guys are really strong o-o, and were not talking bout just one but ate least 7 of them

4. Kikklik

They do less than 5% of your damage endgame.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)