Cain NeonEmpire

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by UnKnown_Drive, Sep 28, 2016.

1. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to [NeonEmpire]
    We are an established guild always recruiting! To join, you may apply in-game, ask us here, PM me, or in-game message me or the guild officers listed below so we can invite you personally.

Guild Leader:
    InfluxDrive

Guild Officers:
    NychtaHorror (Temporary)
    -----

Guild Rules
    -
    No scamming, hacking/cheating, harassment (racism, bullying, etc.), spamming, etc.
    - Neon Empire abides by Neople's ToS, so no gold buying/selling. As for KK selling, it's only allowed if you run it by the guild leader and prove that you're trustworthy.
    - Our inactivity policy is loose. ~1 month is considered inactive, and ~2 months is grounds for kicking. School, work, and real life are things that happen, so if something's going on, be sure to let the guild leader or officers know so that you aren't kicked.
    - Alts are welcome, but keep it in moderation, please.
    - You will be warned or immediately kicked, depending on the severity, if you violate the rules.
    -----

What we are looking for
    TL;DR version: Just don't be dick and you're in.

We are looking for friendly and active players, PvErs and PvPers, newcomers and veterans alike. We are looking for people willing to grow with us and establish a tight-knit community where we can all depend on each other. Casual and hardcore playstyles are both welcome. We support a tolerant environment, so all walks of life are welcome here. Other than that, we want players who just enjoy playing this amazing game.

Players looking to seriously troll, intentionally be a nuisance, or encourage elitism should look elsewhere. We're pretty lax and are okay with being sarcastic, troll-ish, or dabbling in dark humor, but there's a line to be drawn at some point. Really, just be respectful, be aware of the people around you, and think before you speak.

Neon Empire is still looking for players willing to assume authoritative positions to help manage the guild. Please contact the guild leader if you are interested.
    -----

What we can offer you
    We can ensure you a relaxed and friendly environment, as well as a knowledgeable and skilled one. The guild leader and its officers are a mix of veterans and newer players, so you'll always be able to receive assistance in some way, whether it be related to endgame, general inquiries, or leveling up. Raid groups and other endgame communities are currently in the works of being established.

We plan to mostly be PvE-focused, but PvP players are welcome as well, and we will gladly take in anyone willing to help manage a PvP aspect of the guild.

Permanent guild stats, exorcism buffs, and guild EXP buffs are always active. The guild player count is also continuously expanding, so expect a growing, large community to be available for you to socialize with.

We have a Discord group! Please tell us if you're interested in joining and we'll PM you the link.​

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. VongolaRav ~God's Clown~

hmm im interested

3. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    Awesome~. Be sure to tell me what characters you want in, or simply send in an application through your characters in-game. I'll accept you in when I can. o/

4. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    NeonEmpire's Discord group is now open to the public! If you're interested, please say so and you'll be PM'd to link to the group. o/

5. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    First post updated with a list of new officers, as well as updates to various sections.

NeonEmpire is 360+ players strong and counting, and is continuously very active, so now is the best time as any to join! o/

6. VongolaRav ~God's Clown~

sorry for the mega late reply iv been taking a break from dfo

7. ToroToro

Hello Hello! i would like to join as well. i've sent an application in-game!

8. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    All good. I've taken breaks from DFO myself. lol

Just send an application, or lmk if you want to be invited personally.
    Accepted your application. o/

9. Id like to Join, but i wont be able to join for another 2 days since im waiting for cooldown from leaving my guild

but pm me the Discord and ill see you there

10. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    Not a problem, we can wait for you. Also, sent. :sax:

11. Leocrash

hi would like to join the guild and discord pls

12. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    Please PM me the character(s) you want to join the guild with, or notify me if you've sent an app in-game, and I'll send you the Discord link. o/

13. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    Neon Empire's guild logo got an updated look! Check it out in the first post of the thread!

14. Tusher

I want to join (i am new on lvl 36).

15. Romeo7seven

Hey im interested you guys still got room?

16. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    Apologies for the late reply, guys.

Yes, both of you may join, we still have room to spare. Just let me know if you want me to invite you personally, or if you want to send an application. As for Discord, lmk if you want that, too, and I'll PM you a link. o/

17. I'm interested in joining.

18. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    Glad to have you! Either apply in-game, or PM me your IGN. As for Discord, lmk if you want that and I'll PM you a temporary link. o/

19. Inferion

Interested in joining your guild. Current guild I'm with ain't that helpful and I'm still getting a hang on this game. Newbie here currently lvl 88

20. UnKnown_Drive Immortal Sapphire

IGN:
    InfluxDrive
    Guild:
    NeonEmpire
    Server:
    Cain
    Announcement:
    For the courtesy of anyone wishing to join NE, I just want to let you all know that there's been a recent mass leaving of all of my officers. I respect all their reasons for departing, but as a result, some of the guild's activity has tapered off, plans for endgame activity such as Raid have been frozen, and there's less authoritative presence in the guild. Despite this major setback, NE will continue to run, and I am making a conscious effort to gradually rebuild my officers, as well as increase my own presence in the guild to make up for the loss.

If you still wish to join us in NeonEmpire despite this news, I will gladly welcome you in, and do what I can to make your stay here a good one.

If the announcement I made in the post on the last page doesn't bother you, I'd be happy to have you and help you get acquainted with the game. Just apply in-game or PM me the IGN of character(s) you want in. If you wish to join our Discord, PM me about it and I'll drop you the 24-hour link.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)