Nen Master Guide?

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by RainaChan, May 5, 2015.

1. RainaChan

I see char guides. How come this one doesnt have one? too simple?

2. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Not all have guides. I wouldn't say it's too simple just no one has written an up to date one.

3. Haerhee

IGN:
    Haerhee/SakuraNoHana
    Steam:
    Haerhee
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    I was thinking of writing one. Then I decided I'd rather be lazy. :)

4. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    I began writing one and had something up on Google Docs for anyone to work on that I posted here. Then I got lazy and gave it up, because it wasn't worth my time.
    Honestly I don't think a Nen guide is all that necessary.

5. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    I could start writing one but I too am lazy. Might give it some thoughts but maybe we can do a collaboration guide.

6. GrapplerBot Illusory wall ahead

IGN:
    BrawlerBot
    Guild:
    PandaXpress GM
    Server:
    Cain
    I wrote one back on Nexon DFO. I'm thinking about updating it for our version once I cap my nen/get free time.

7. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Pre second I'd max

Nen shot + cannon
    stim breath
    khai
    solar shield
    spiral nen
    lion roar
    energy shield

Rest can go wherever if there is much. My preference would be crit+back crit dops and AM for more int for dops. I'd also get my hands on a 20 pink knuckle and 60 pink for the future.

8. RainaChan

I've been maxing Nen shot, Khai, Stim, Sand Splash, Seismic Punch, Lions Roars, ancient memory, magic crit, solar shield, nen spiral, Its worked so far. lvl 47. No points in energy shield or tiger flash.

Be nice to see a guide. Plz make it happens fellow members :P

9. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd drop sand splash for energy shield. That's my only change there.

10. GrapplerBot Illusory wall ahead

IGN:
    BrawlerBot
    Guild:
    PandaXpress GM
    Server:
    Cain
    At level 66 I'm finding that my old Nen-shot focused build really doesn't do too well. I switched to a Tiger Flash built and I'm getting double the clear times with the same gear. T-Flash is a heck of a lot more viable now thanks to its reduced cooldown. It's still tough on the MP drain, though.

11. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    I just can't see Tiger flash being all that viable, if I wanted to play with it I'd use a male Nen, and with better damage and lower CD. I've found the best way to clean up shop is just to go Nen Cannon/dopple blast/lion's roar/energy shield/I also use seismic punch and suplex sometimes

12. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    I stuck with nen cannon and suples thunder till second awakening. It really helped with leveling. I only really like tiger flash for the movespeed myself.

13. Haerhee

IGN:
    Haerhee/SakuraNoHana
    Steam:
    Haerhee
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    You're gonna need to change that mindset eventually...Tiger Flash is a must max after a rework in the future. :3

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  14. RainaChan

isnt it only really good with a highly reinforced weapon?

hmm kk.

15. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    Since when? Maybe if you're playing male nen. But I've seen myself and been told over and over that both Tiger Flash and RLD are terrible on female nens. I go the burst damage route, and I do just fine without it at all. I threw a few points into it a few levels ago and was disappointed, it's just one more buff to worry about keeping up.
    I'd love for someone to come and show some real numbers on Tiger Flash with .vs. without.

16. GrapplerBot Illusory wall ahead

IGN:
    BrawlerBot
    Guild:
    PandaXpress GM
    Server:
    Cain
    TFlash has always been a good skill, even in DFONX. You just needed to get enough chron parts to increase the duration to above the cooldown before it was really viable.
    Thanks to the changes, you don't need Chrons for 100% uptime any more- which also means that TFlash is going to be more powerful than in DFONX because you no longer need the duration Chrons and can instead get Powerful Force Tiger Flash parts for increased damage.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  17. Haerhee

IGN:
    Haerhee/SakuraNoHana
    Steam:
    Haerhee
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    You probably shouldn't rate my post dumb when you don't know what you're talking about. In a future balance patch, leveling Tiger Flash boosts your other skills' damage. And it's significant enough to need to max it if you want to do damage.
    I didn't say now, I said EVENTUALLY.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    I wouldn't bother building around TF myself just due to the fact post second awakening will exist and nen will be heavily focused on upkeep of her 80 skills passive int orbs and having to constantly refresh them which orbs will vanish after 5s of no refresh which is charging any of her skills. Not to mention the recent rework of TF that makes it more centered to buffing her other skills.

I find it a-ok for leveling even if it's not my preference but post 80(75 with skill contract) I'd drop it pre rework or leave it at 1 unless you really like that move speed which I love but it's hard to fit outside a dop build. IMO nen just becomes too focused around charging skills to make use of TF's x string.

Not to mention Nen Cascade is too good to pass up on with the power to charge skills.

19. Haerhee

IGN:
    Haerhee/SakuraNoHana
    Steam:
    Haerhee
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    You don't actually have to XXX with it, just activate for the 20% buff to your skills. O_o

20. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    I speak of pre rework and in general. Too many charge skills to make use of x srting.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)