Nen Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by Merryem, May 20, 2014.

1. squarep4

I have a purified rakiri with +strength... Is it worth rerolling it for 15 mil a try, or should I wait for something better?

2. Laande Quite Depressed

IGN:
    Ardha/Sylin
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    If you're going to bother amping it then yes switch the stat. That's like dfo 101 right there.

3. squarep4

Right, but is it worth it to invest heavily into Rakiri since it's not really the best?

4. Laande Quite Depressed

IGN:
    Ardha/Sylin
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Yes it's worth it if you dont' have a better option currently. That's like asking should i use a weaker thing since this isn't BIS. Best to work with what you get and when you get better just work with that. Anyways if you were going to hesitate on it you should have not purified it and instead removed the inter stat off it and work with that instead.

5. tsumugii today

personally id just stick with lib and wait for 90 cap

6. zezorex

So I'm new here and just saw this general discussion while trying to look for FNen guides and noticed this thread gets a lot of replies from pro FNen players and am just looking for help with gearing and other general questions . I currently have a berserk (This was my first epic to get in the game I started like 3 months ago and it was on seasonal server lol) and its amped to +10. I also have 6 pc gracia all armor + sub eq. All my accessory pieces suck ass except the superstar bracelet which replaced a purple lol. My title sucks and my aura sucks too i got the wrong one when i bought a set lol. I currently am going to have around 200m and am wondering should I spend this all on demon challenges or should I invest in some gear/titles with the money instead? I will have like 3.5k DI for my nen w/o buying any dcs. I also don't get the tainted dimensional stuff I thought i was good with just gracia and some khai level ups but as I was reading throughout the thread there was a lot of talk about swapping for tainted dimensional stuff. I have some of the eq saved and a lot of dimesional auras that I can apply p ez but don't get what I should be doing with that. I also have never ran anton and I do want to run it but im afraid imma mess up look dumb lol. Ill post a picture of my gear later on but any help would be great!

7. tsumugii today

the logic is that since +1 level to khai is effectively the same as 1 tainted armor piece, you want as many + levels to be from title/avatar/plat/pet and 3pc lodf + taints on your armor

the title and aura from the current set are good, definitely get those; its definitely worth it to pick up at least a +2 khai title if you haven't already

other than that your upgrades will pretty much from from raid/hell

8. CryoTyrfing Curious

Step 1: Get yourself some khai stuff, of course, get the easy +levels (halidom top, GT ring, angelic power, etc), run OV for 3pc divine follower, fill out the rest with khai tainted chrons.

Step 2: Get the olympus aura box(~5m, annoyingly strong), as well as the title, I'm suspecting you won't want to drop 45m on the only doppelganger of light title in AH as I type this.

Step 3: Maybe buy some more DCs, don't blow your nut on it, but maybe buy an extra thousand or so. 90 cap is next tuesday, run the hell modes and hopefully you'll have found some useful pieces to use. If you get any decent accessory piece it's possible you won't need GP at all. You'll also have to plan your 6pc gracia around those useful epics as well, so maybe continue gathering imposter reports for getting gracia in other slots.

Step 4: Learn anton. He's not that difficult, maybe have someone in your guild show you the ropes. If you don't find any useful accessory epics at all, then you're most likely going to need to get GP, or at the very least get the sub equip bead.

9. zezorex

Sick thanks for the quick replies! Ill buy the aura box and the title for sure and hopefully get 2 more pieces of 2 divine since i got 1. So the way that swapping would work is just have the gear that gives +s to khai + tainted dimensional gear w/ khai. Buff up swap back to gracia and the buffing for khai would stay throughout the dungeon? Ill invest in the +2khai title as well but those are exp AFFF... I have a apocalypse+2 title that i got when gambling for +2s and i may be able to trade that for the +2 khai.

10. tsumugii today

yeah fnen buffs last for the duration of the dungeon

11. zezorex

Cool. I forgot to ask what is GP? Is that the anton accessory raid set?

12. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes that's correct. Also I would by the legendary bead for lodf belt. Best to prioritize gold on things you can only get now, as DC can always be obtained later.

13. zezorex

Great idea! I'll buy a lot of inter dimensional fragments from runa till i can buy the belt and get the bead w it as well. I didn't get a single bead box from hades guild run so never could try my luck on the legendary bead ha

14. Haerhee

IGN:
    Haerhee/SakuraNoHana
    Steam:
    Haerhee
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    GP stands for Gigantic Presence. It's not from Anton Raid, but the Anton normal dungeons. You buy them with Antonium (I think you get like 30 a day or something like that?) and each one costs 1050 to purchase. So it's essentially a ~month per piece.

15. tsumugii today

yeah its definitely worth it

you can get a max of about 50 antoniums a day if you can find people willing to run you through heroic (at the cost of 5 magtonium entry per dungeon)

16. I'm only altmaining FNen until swift master, so I'm curious. Is it possible to max Nen Cannon with the knowledge that I have zero desire to get her past around level 75? I've already started piecing together a snipe and defend build with Khai, Nen Bead, Nen Shot and Nen Guard, but I'm still super new to playing her.

17. tsumugii today

you can do whatever you want in leveling content it doesn't matter

18. Pyros

Leveling you'll one shot every room with pretty much any skill other than Nen Bead/Shot. You could max these, in fact I had them maxed until later on cause too many SP, it's just eventually it's fairly pointless to have them maxed when they do pitiful damage compared to the other skills for the most part. For casual play you could drop the dragon to max them, might not be enough SP not sure but should max one and get the other to a decent level, and dragon is zzz unless you need to do full cycles to kill stuff, which doesn't happen until like EX ancients.

19. Thank you for your input! Hopefully it'll be as fun as I think it should be.

20. CryoTyrfing Curious

So do you guys get random nen guards for getting hit? Ever since I started selling raid, I would get a small non-ult nen guard when I got struck by a meteor while buffing, and I don't know where it comes from, I've never seen it happen before even during regular raids. It's also so far only happened as a response to meteors while in solid leg.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)