Nen Master General Discussion

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by Merryem, May 20, 2014.

1. tsumugii today

just get nen cluster, ogil, 5 senses, gold cup, rosetta stone, babylonian earrings

easy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Bropheus

yeah easy.:hammered:

3. Firaga

now you are at the point where you are just making up stories rofl. tell me again exactly how i got all my items? you know it better than i do.

but it seems that you are salty because you deserve epics more than i do because you were more experienced at the time. ok kid. what other stories do you have for me? stay more pissed off at a video game i guess?

4. tsumugii today

wish i deserved a watch a tbh

5. Bropheus

same :frown:

6. Haerhee

IGN:
    Haerhee/SakuraNoHana
    Steam:
    Haerhee
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    ??? They're your own posts, bro. I don't know why you're taking this so personally. I simply said it makes me salty as fuck that you're luckier than I am.

7. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG][​IMG]

That said, take it to PMs if you guys are going to get any more heated than this. This isn't the place for it.

• Wizard x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Classy x 1
    • Derailing x 1
    • List
  8. tsumugii today

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
  9. marlymar

Fnen discussion is fucking lit. I wish Fgrap was like this great find btw tsumugii u made it pal

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Berwve UNACCEPTABLE

IGN:
    Berwve
    Steam:
    Berwve
    Server:
    Cain
    Hey guys,wanted to play this class for a long time,and now that I have a little free time,just wanted to ask,can someone give me a quick heads up about gear/weapon , in general,what should I aim for,as currently I'm not good with $$$,and If it's not a bother to write what core skills should I max(I know there are inf. resets butidontlikeexperimentingtbh)

Edit: If someone still reads this,I forgot to ask what TP skills should I max/lvl?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  11. Laande Quite Depressed

IGN:
    Ardha/Sylin
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Starting gear is pretty simple which you can easily get Haildom with either a Luminous Fist C2 set or Nen Cascade C3 set (both are good and will help you clear ancients much easier just depends if you rather have dop blast up until your gracia or not) Which then you can move on to running norie dailies to start working on your Gracia set and a Liberation Knuckle with ancient dailies. Gracia will be mandatory unless you have a really good various epic and sadly not many kncukles are that amazing outside epic knuckles so Lib is never a bad thing on nen. I guess supernova knuckle would work as I used it for awhile in kdnf but it's really nothing special outside being generally cheap.

Core is literally all your cubes and self/party buffs maxed. Like seriously max everything 35 and above save for dragon fury which can act as an sp dump later. And don't forget that nen guard!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. squarep4

Decided to get serious on my nen after some nice luck this weekend, what should my build be after getting these epics? What pieces of Gracia should I use and which epics? Thanks!

12nen.PNG

13. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Just wear all of those shoes all at once. One pair for your hands. Another for your shoulders. Hell, wear shoes over your shoes.
    But no. You can probably use the Native Ornamental Shoes, as they should proc fairly easily given how easy it is to get multi hits on F.Nen.
    Red Fang Bottom is great for the 15% Crit Damage.
    This way, you can keep 6pc of whatever you're using (Nen Cascade?) too.

14. squarep4

Awesome thanks. Native Ornamental Shoes, Red Fang, Mana Burn top, superstar Ring, and 6pc Gracia. Sweet!

15. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    If you're going to get Gracia...
    I'd probably just use Red Fang Bottom + Mana Burn Robe
    Gracia Shoulder/Belt/Shoes/Sub-equip
    and the last two pieces can be any combination of two from your accessory slots and magic stone.
    Superstar Ring isn't worth using by itself.

16. squarep4

Thanks, I'll take that route.

Is Knuckle Violence worth getting from the Box for F Nen to compliment Angelic Power and Raikiri?

17. Laande Quite Depressed

IGN:
    Ardha/Sylin
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Knuckle violence is the best solar shield swap knuckle so yes.

18. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    If you have a +2 Title, Creature with +1 (Petit Nen Emperor, 15-20 pet, or 20-25 pet), Avatar Top +1, Platinum Emblems +2
    That's +10 Solar Shield without using any other equipment slots, which leaves your equipment slots open for Nen Conduit 6pc and Light of the Divine Follower 3pc
    The returns you get from stacking Solar Shield levels aren't humongous, but after a certain amount of gearing, it's a relatively effective way to increase your damage output.
    For example, I currently have +5 Solar Shield, which gives ~54 Light Damage
    6pc Nen Conduit and 3pc Light of the Divine Follower increases that to 71 Light Damage. 17 Light Damage difference.
    I'd imagine +10 Solar Shield would give 72 Light Damage, totaling 93/94 Light Damage with the chron sets.

19. Bropheus

:pudge: what skill do you guys have on your clone tops? I already have khai maxed without the clone top being khai.

20. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Brilliant Nen and Nen Compress are the popular ones.
    Also, if you're using equipment pieces to get +10 Khai, you could use a clone top for Khai (and a plat, if necessary) to replace them with tainted pieces.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)