Need a break.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Absences' started by Valic, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Valic I don't mind...

IGN:
    Valic
    Server:
    Cain
    I won't have much time to play DFO with an upcoming job and I don't have much to do these days anyways. Little to no gold and I'm just not having a good time logging in anymore with nothing to keep me busy. Now seems like as good of a time as any I guess I figure, with the situation I'm in now. I'll try to update my guide if we get any noticable changes but I just need some time off. To anyone whom it concerns, ciao/

2. DaikiAomine

IGN:
    DaikiAomine
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    hey I saw what happened to you on reddit, really sucks man. hope you come back one day~

3. Valic I don't mind...

IGN:
    Valic
    Server:
    Cain
    Thanks, although that's maybe a 10th of the reason why. I've reached that wall of the game that needs either a ton of investment of time or to sink IRL money into it. Come the next week I won't be able to provide much of either, so I'd have to rely on a miracle/luck for anything. Also with my recent guild changing in a way I don't personally enjoy and with all the pressure to raid before the buff ends, it's just giving me anxiety and needless drama. Reddit was mostly me venting at this misfortune, since having soulbreaker back was probably the one deal breaker I had for getting to join raids and supply myself with DI's/Epics.

I'll be back, eventually. I want to say 1-2 months but who knows. It's just nice to play another game and have a breathe of relaxation for a change than trying to keep up the pace with everyone else.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Ark From Pain, Awakening

I completely agree. Enjoy your break!

5. Antonio Useless creator

Yeah, I completely agree with your comment, Valic. You're right, I quit last month because I was also busy. I have been playing other games, other than DFO. I've just reached 85 as Creator in this game...

And by busy, I mean I was busy with a lot of things but mainly school....

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)