Necromancer General Discussion

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Brandon, May 19, 2014.

1. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

Anyone know if this is still possible?

2. Firefly

I tried doing that every time I ran anton normal. I had bulky set for 3 months now and it never worked once.

3. Madao

How is the Olympus set for necromancers? Assuming the 10% elenore doesn't get removed it seems pretty legit since its not like necromancers can get Gracia and it seems to beat halidoms, but it probably doesn't beat mixed legendaries, right?

4. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    It's a shittier Heartrending Grief, unless you already have a strong smash item.

5. Varra

I recently got a Savior's Glory Dagger. Should I bother trying to upgrade this past +10? I am already using a +12 Ruinous Iron Mace.

6. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

Any usable savior is better than anything else a necro can use besides goddess dagger. +10 and +12 is not that big of a gap since the huge skill damage you get and as long as you refine 6,7,8 it you will be doing some big numbers with your guillotine.

7. sharzik

IGN:
    BoopySnoot
    Guild:
    Cygnus
    http://puu.sh/sRk1x/177d20090f.jpg dark ritual at +10 after I get a rare top/bottom to put my plats in, pledge will be at 9 after we get the upcoming egene pet; battle set is still pretty lacking... anything specific I should shoot for? And would ruinous iron mace or dead man's necromancer be worth getting from epic road?

P.S. And any chron sets I need to pick up for utility or swapping? Working on 9pc web for the naval shenanigans, but wondering if I need to get the other ones. I'm guessing that a decked out battle set will replace the need for a chron battle set, but not sure on this either xd

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  8. Firefly

ruinous iron mace adds 2 to pledge so theres ur 10 pledge swapperinoz

9. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

If you really wanted to cheese boats I would go Spider Prince (chrons) not epic and Iris Wand. I wouldnt work on cron swaps until you have sufficient str from amping. Only decent cron set will always be DoD for damage and its not that good anymore with 2nd awakening giving you more skills to work with.

10. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Anyone got videos of 9pc shroud of darkness? Bonus points if they got the zombie wand.

11. Firefly

http://v.17173.com/dnf/epic/034.shtml
    enjoy ur 80k tick gangbang. not gonna lie those zombies got mad balls, willing to hug anything. too bad they get blown down by berserk dragon cry and can get stunned or else it would be some next level holding for shit like taorik/kres.

12. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Yup, thats exactly what I expected to happen, but Necro has alot more skill damage and goodies now, so it should be able to run train on TA/etc and you can deto the zombies at will now so praise.

13. Firefly

i mean u could still use the set to insta explode all those zombies and get a full gauge for tome for 30% boost dmg boost on living dead and a bunch of other memes lol

14. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Thats the plan, zombies are actually kinda really buffed since that point, and the wand has +40% skill damage for it, should be mad nice. Necro fun as heck

15. Nanoblack

I was thinking about starting Anton havent even done norms cause I think Im weak, currently have DoD with +10 Lord of Darkness, with cheap swap set, do I need to work on a Legendary battle set before I can be useful, or is it possible to begin now? Also what Legendary subs are good for necro? I have the 75 Unique Shadow stone, but I have been considering a upgrade.

16. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

That can work for sub par dungeons such as battlefield. You will be the holder/semi damage of your field team. Focus more on Refining than Reinforcing as you are guillotine setup. Mixed legendaries are extremely easy to get now, at least the Anton legendaries. I've seen black flowers and absolute field shoes for as low at 7m. I remember when they are 60m. Aside from that you can get Dead captain which is still kinda expensive or vilmark pieces. Best sub in the game right now and one of the best in 90 cap is Puppet Whip, its just way to good.

17. Is no vallacre necro viable yet? Or at least keeping him to prerequisites. It seemed to work fine after she got her rework when they added screaming girl but I only played her a bit and it has been a long time.

18. Pyros

Depends on what you mean viable, viable to run grandine or ancients, sure, kinda, you'd still need to actually cast Vallacre because like half the skills require it and you'd lose a ton of damage from not having any fillers when your stuff is on cooldown, as well as losing a bunch of defenses, but you could play without it. It wouldn't be good though.

19. DFOMarra

Well i'm officially a meme now. Finished 9pc shroud of darkness + dead man sorcerer set up. Anyone else with this set up feel that certain enemies can only have 1 zombie biting/holding them at a time?

20. LordLyciaX

IGN:
    MayaBattuo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh, hey, look, Neople gave us the prolife zombies. Wonderful.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)