Necromancer General Discussion

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Brandon, May 19, 2014.

1. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Yeh, that's fun to mess around with.

For some reason Vallacre follows you on the Y-axis, so you can move around to reposition there while desyncing his X-position.

Full time pets: Doppelganger pet if you need a crit smash mod, The Behemoth Pet if you don't. 25-30 are good level ranges for those two.

Swap pets:
    • Hot Summer Pets (+15% attack damage on active) are great when you need burst on one specific (mini)boss more than damage throughout the dungeon. Gets especially better when you activate the pet, and then switch to one of the damage pets above.
    • Bloody Behemoth Pet (+25 range) is slightly better than The Behemoth, but I don't recommend getting both to swap between the two.

2. Mystella

Ah thank you so much! Also I was wondering how good are Necromancer when it comes to Raid. I'm fairly new to the game/new to the class in general.

3. Icaro [3 Steps Ahead]

IGN:
    Yuyokochan/Kaalu
    Guild:
    NewWorld
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    just got it from hell, is it good for at least a placeholder because of the +3 to lvl 45 skills?

4. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm casually blowing up raid in 7-man sell party.

If you use a Season Character, it wouldn't take much at all to get a raid-viable character. I have a group of 100+ish people forming/running raids, and there are a couple of Necros there that can do all positions with legendary setup.
    You can switch to it for some slight boosts. Black Flower is cheap enough that you don't want to switch to it fulltime.

5. Vatar

Hello!

As I ran OV with my Necromancer, I've been wondering if there was any chron set/tainted option which could serve as a swap please?

6. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

Dark Ritual taints

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Vatar

[​IMG]

8. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

To quote @Necrofancy "Green Dark Ritual imbues, if they weren't changed at all, are actually pretty good supplements/substitutes to gear now; 1% extra strength reduction is now affecting 16% STR reduction instead of 66%. It's over four times as potent a boost. Some applications/playing with:
    • If you have good amounts of gear STR already (2000-2400 range) then some pieces can be replaceable with a DR taint. For example, at ~2300ish STR, and no other taint-boosts, a tainted Dark Ritual necklace becomes stronger than a Curse-Infused Skull Necklace.
    • If you want a rough measurement, anything above 150 STR on a per-piece thing will never be overshadowed by a DR taint. The further you go below 150 STR on an equip, the more it's worth considering replacing it with a DR taint.
    • This doesn't mean you can replace ALL the pieces you have with Dark Ritual taints; the low base STR and the linear returns on adding 1% to the DR calculation end up making a full set of Dark Ritual taints underperforming by a lot. "
    TLDR : Yes those taints/auras

• List
  9. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Tainted Dimensional Necklace is especially, good, by the way, because Necklaces don't have STR by default. Chronicle gear tends to have equipment perks such that all slots give all stats (e.g. Light armor will have VIT/SPI on it, bracelets will have INT, Necklaces STR). :magic101:

• List
  10. Vatar

Alright, thanks a lot!

11. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

New package = one swap rotation boys. We made it. (Before High Tech Ring)

12. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

Anyone know if this is still possible?

13. Firefly

I tried doing that every time I ran anton normal. I had bulky set for 3 months now and it never worked once.

14. Madao

How is the Olympus set for necromancers? Assuming the 10% elenore doesn't get removed it seems pretty legit since its not like necromancers can get Gracia and it seems to beat halidoms, but it probably doesn't beat mixed legendaries, right?

15. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    It's a shittier Heartrending Grief, unless you already have a strong smash item.

16. Varra

I recently got a Savior's Glory Dagger. Should I bother trying to upgrade this past +10? I am already using a +12 Ruinous Iron Mace.

17. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

Any usable savior is better than anything else a necro can use besides goddess dagger. +10 and +12 is not that big of a gap since the huge skill damage you get and as long as you refine 6,7,8 it you will be doing some big numbers with your guillotine.

18. sharzik

IGN:
    BoopySnoot
    Guild:
    Cygnus
    http://puu.sh/sRk1x/177d20090f.jpg dark ritual at +10 after I get a rare top/bottom to put my plats in, pledge will be at 9 after we get the upcoming egene pet; battle set is still pretty lacking... anything specific I should shoot for? And would ruinous iron mace or dead man's necromancer be worth getting from epic road?

P.S. And any chron sets I need to pick up for utility or swapping? Working on 9pc web for the naval shenanigans, but wondering if I need to get the other ones. I'm guessing that a decked out battle set will replace the need for a chron battle set, but not sure on this either xd

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  19. Firefly

ruinous iron mace adds 2 to pledge so theres ur 10 pledge swapperinoz

20. NinNinCen Aim for the bushes

If you really wanted to cheese boats I would go Spider Prince (chrons) not epic and Iris Wand. I wouldnt work on cron swaps until you have sufficient str from amping. Only decent cron set will always be DoD for damage and its not that good anymore with 2nd awakening giving you more skills to work with.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)