Multi head shot is bugged?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by shinsakuto, Jan 2, 2016.

1. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Sooo,

I'm lvl 57 and been doing ghent today. I was in ghent outskirts shooting some mobs in ult mode.

I notice that my normal xxx with silver bullet does around 12k per hit with crit...while my multi head shot, along with silver bullet, does like 8~10k per hit with crit....................and my multi head shot is lv.12.......................................

Now I admit I haven't played ranger since 60 cap, but back then multi was like ranger's BEST dps... So either this skill is now nerfed really really badly, or I'm getting bugged...

Plz tell me which is the case, fellow rangers <3

2. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    neople loves to nerf this skill so yeah its no longer good now.
    Along the way, they also changed how xxxxxx basic attack damage are calculated so the ranger basic attacks come off as strong (its also the focus of the class after 2nd awakening)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    lawl I see...
    right, guess multi will be left at one just for the immobilize then R.I.P... (oh and death hawk pre~)
    Sooo how is ultimate multi head shot then? Someone told me to use it and cancel into quick draw the moment the last shot is fired, otherwise it's garbage, but I wonder if it's even worth that...
    And does that mean I should max tp for BA then? rofl

4. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    MHS is pretty good as you get more of its TP. The range and simultaneous target increases makes it a great room clearer for regular dungeons. I'm pretty sure the only time you would not even have the TP anymore is if you were like able to get 9 piece Precise Fire, and/or you were mainly focused on OV only. Otherwise, it's pretty helpful all throughout if you have large mobs or in todes because of the range increase.

UMHS is, on the other hand, not that great and most will pretty much leave it at 1.

Also no, basic attack TP is not worth it. What Enoch means by second awakening is that the end of your x-string becomes a headshot due to Headshot Mastery, but basic attack doesn't affect that in any way.

5. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Ahhh, I see

oh well, I have nothing better to pump TP into atm, might as well max BA xD

Thanks peeps ^^

6. elol111

IGN:
    ElOL, 4Nature
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    MHS is getting a buff in the upcoming All In One Patch, a total of 55% damage increase if you max TP.

7. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    Hawt dammm O_O I will take that any time :DDD

8. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    oh on a side note, anyone know the length of the window of revenger buff for HS and WS?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)