Mfighter best pvp subclasses

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by sidho, Nov 27, 2016.

1. sidho

Hello! I am a new player who is coming from league of legends because of the steam release of this game. I find the pvp in this game to be fun and exhilarating, at least from the YouTube videos and pro scene I've seen in this game. Between striker , nenmaster, and grappler, which is the best male fighter pvp subclass? I'm not interested in male brawler because I don't like the style of throwing objects between attacks. So yeah , which class is the best for pvp ? Also, how do people generally keybind for pvp? Because I see people using way more skills than the 12 skill slots that they have access too. Finally, is there a ceiling to how far one class can take you? Because in some games, only 5 or 6 classes are relevant at the highest levels of pvp. Sorry if I'm ranting, I'm new and I'm excited to get into this game. Thank you for any feedback you have :)

2. Xerxesrage12 z

IGN:
    MooseMello
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    M.Grappler is the best out of those 3 you considered. Keybinds are personal preference; I personally have two setups for keyboard and controller (using a controller atm because I broke my keyboard FML). You can also re-map inputs on skills for the ones you can't fit onto your hotkey bar. No, there are no ceilings in PvP for DFO, however, DFOG's PvP does due to the terrible P2P connection. Some classes can't even hit opponents with their skills correctly or just completely whiff. M.Grappler being one of those classes makes him non-existant in PvP so I'd avoid playing this class unless you're a masochist. So yes, there are "ceilings" in DFOG's PvP only. I'd recommend M.Nen he can almost disregard lag in most situations making him the best choice out of these three.

3. sidho

Male nen can still go pretty far by himself in pvp though right ?

4. Xerxesrage12 z

IGN:
    MooseMello
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Any class can go far so yes. There are no exceptions, limits, or as you put it "ceilings" that any class can't breakthrough if the player is determined enough and there is minimal latency.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)