Messing around with sets: 6/6/6 comparison.

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Keikaku, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain

Well, I did say to constraint I'd get around to it, just didn't quite think I'd get a 6 untouchable mind this early.
    Some notable things:
    Standard proc is better for headshot spamming or if you decide you like multi more than having whacky effects on wildshot.
    Untouchable has about 9 hits more than precise, it would last a pretty damn long time if you got the wildshot epic.
    While it has more hits than precise, precise does more damage because it takes revenger/gunguard procing twice to get the max value of a 6 untouchable while precise has the 20 perc already at 6 set.
    My quick switching skills are shite.
    I should probably do a more in-depth comparison soon or something if anyone's still curious how the sets compare(even though we know precise is best for deeps).

2. constraint dicks

IGN:
    Constraint
    Guild:
    [Noon]
    Server:
    Cain
    if not for the pan revolver effect literally doubling your attack speed with every skill, precise fire might be on par or even a little bit less than untouchable when it comes to wildshot duration. either way ur right ur swapping game is flaccid af i didnt know what the fk u were doin for half that video lmao

3. pkerzach

gear swaping in this game is laggy as fuck i have a macro for right click every .001 ms and i can't hold down the button and just drag acccross my equips. it only swaps like 3-4 pieces tops

4. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Will be doing a full experiment all 3 sets to find out which one is the best for what purpose later.

5. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    So I decided to start my experiments, first starting off with wildshot with no stylish or gunguard/revenger proc on untouchable mind. It was a small 1 run of that night so the experiment will have to be repeated tomorrow.
    Standard Procedure's wildshot:
    [​IMG]
    Precision's Wildshot:
    [​IMG]
    Untouchable Mind's Wildshot:
    [​IMG]
    As you guys can see here, the damage from untouchable's sans buffs gets outmatched by both precision and standard while precision and standard are neck and neck but precision wins out by virtue of more shots. Even if you could proc both and get the 30 percent, it takes a revenger+gunguard, which is just highly impractical.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  6. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Okay, went a lot more in depth today and did 6 separate experiments with both procs of untouchable's passive this time. First was pure wildshot, 2nd was a cube rotation of steep-->wildshot-->backstep hs, western, windmill, death hawk 3x, and windmill into multi. This was also all on reinforcing machine with a sharp eye pot for 100 percent crit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Damn I'm a nerd but in any cases...as we can see here(ignoring the sudden death proc), by itself, if you were to manage to get both procs on untouchable, it would have the best wildshot out of all 3 sets. In terms of multi and headshots, procedure wins hands down, especially with the stylish buff, as tiny as 10 percent would seem.
    Anyways, final test runs on saturday with moving included, also may or may not screw around with 6 untouchable 3 precise to see how wonky wildshot gets in hit count.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  7. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Can you do a minute of straight spamming headshots with no set bonus and then a minute spamming it with 3/3 proc and untouch

8. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    I'll try to get around it tonight, been so busy I haven't been able to do the final testings+finish up ranger guide.

9. Keikaku The Unrelenting Storm

IGN:
    Kakuseizero
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain

Not quite a minute but here's me doing literally nothing but headshots for a whole dungeon.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)