Master of Mirages - A Skirmisher/Duelist PVE guide

Discussion in 'Skirmisher' started by Valic, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Tek

IGN:
    ~Arcia~
    Guild:
    StreetKings
    Server:
    Cain
    I see, and understand. It'd be nice to get Bamboo Lance (altho I already have that Ice Lance for Aura buff swap), but I am looking forward to seeing the power of Rising Lance with Decimation. But logically, I'll likely end up going for Gracia eventually, so it's better to go for Judgment....Q_Q
    I am hoping they'll give us another Epic Trans stone; actually got Judgment of Light on my nen a few days ago lol

2. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    the whole rising lance/decimation thing sounds like pure meme. That and Bamboo Lance is basically BiS no matter what build (JoL isn't that great of a weapon). Considering Bamboo lance can drop in Hell road it may be in the box.

3. Novaan Verdiano

IGN:
    Noeri
    Guild:
    Caliginosity
    Server:
    Cain
    Shit really it can drop? If it's in the box I'm actually gonna have a hard time deciding then, fuck me.

4. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    that's what I'm hearing (drop wise)

5. Saiko Unlucky.

Guild:
    Imperio
    Server:
    Sirocco
    Yes, the drop in the road is confirmed, the same with other APC related drops, now we need to know if it's possible to get it from the box. To be honest, I don't know why Neople doesn't specify properly this kind of things, like they did in the last event, but whatever...

6. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Probably something to do with porting the events from other versions. Old Epic Road came from DnF, this one comes from cDnF iirc.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. sethnes

Hi guys is me again, finally i am lvl 86 and i am wandering quite aimlessly i guess :D
    After a few days of dying in ancient and in interdimensional too :cry:, i want to ask a question, what set should i get to for me face ancient ?
    currently i am just using exorcism armor which i think is pretty bad for ancient, should i get halidom set before i attempt ancient? i want to go requiem btw, or it is better for undergeared me to go for ancient first? sorry for lengthy question :buckteeth: merry christmas guys :poot:

8. Kiwi-poi

Gracia set is the way to go, so you'd either want to do Noire Ferra or Requiem Noire Ferra to farm your materials. Not sure what exorcism armor is, but as comparison, with full unreinforced level 85 halidom set I've been farming normal Noire Ferra everyday with no trouble (0 deaths, can 100-0 delezie just fine). That kind of setup won't be possible for clearing requiem easily though, you'd probably need a good assist character + decently reinforced weapon if you want to solo farm requiem noire.

9. Dizzy Jaeger

IGN:
    Rigshrayda
    Server:
    Cain
    Can confirm you can get the bamboo lance from the epic box. Enjoy.

10. sethnes

Yea i just go for normal Noire Ferra everyday now while farming the halidom material in castle of dead ( luckily i can get bamboo lance from epic road, now normal Noire Ferra no problem for me ). Do any of you guys facing mp issue ? sometimes i found that my mp is enough for the whole dungeon (especially if no hp mp buff to pick up in the dungeon). Is it my equipment provide not enough mp regen or i should just eat mp pot to recover my mp?

11. Kiwi-poi

I'm tempted to say just eat some MP recovery items, but... normally I can finish Noire without eating anything if I don't mess up my game. The tactic is always to group up all the enemies first with a pulling skill (swirling spear, meso, sky pierce, crescent), then just use a few moves to kill them all at once. If you got 1 or 2 stragglers left in the room and they're separated, just use one of your low MP / low CD skills along with your basic X-string to finish them off.

12. Pyros

Without halidoms it isn't uncommon to have mp issues, especially if your damage isn't high enough that you kill stuff in one skill. Will fix itself as you get better gear pretty much, but you can use the socks event consumables to help in the meantime, they're free and you only need 3socks a day for the event while you probably get a lot more.

13. Ventra EpicsWhere T.T

IGN:
    EpicsWhere
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Seems to me like soulbreaker > bamboo. I tested this with no gear/ava/pet and both the weps were at +0.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)