Male Striker, the Supreme emperor vidz tips tricks n help

Discussion in 'Striker' started by manny3574, Dec 17, 2015.

1. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    hello all, upon the death of the actual striker thread i decided to make this one for all the videos mods and whatnot that you guys want to put or any questions you would like to ask regarding male striker!
    i hope you all find this helpful and/or fun and may the Fire be On your feet!
    cant wait for jan, 2nd awakening incoming boiz!!:D:D:D

2. NerdBayne

Male striker pvp, I feel like it's pretty lack luster, throwing out a couple cubes for low kick/bone crusher spams. Don't get me wrong I love all male fighter classes especially striker. But I feel like the overall damage is kinda meh, I guess it takes sometime to get used to since it does take a high skill cap to combo correctly

3. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    yea i feel like high kick is ur main spam on that since ur always wanting to kinda juggle since u only have like 2 OTG skills (bone crush(:D) and low kick). i think that lightning dance is not at all useful in pvp and flame tornado is the only actual cube u might wanna use since dragon kick is very punishable and hard to land. the main combos i try to spam are mountian push into high kick and dash twice into knee spike > dash > high kick and repeat the loop until u break counter then low kick and bone crush.

4. Xerxesrage12 z

IGN:
    MooseMello
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Lightning kick is actually really good for pulling off Muscle Shift resets, starters, and finishing combos. It's a great tool to catch enemies if they summon allies to help them. Although, for some summonings, you can't LK off of them because of specific properties of their models (I.E. Black tortoise, Sparrow Factory). The main problem with Lightning Kick is that it's only good during those three purposes which makes it lacking most of the time in neutral game. Thankfully, the January patch will change this so that Lightning Kick can proc OTG, shift out of it to convert Juggles combos -> Standing combos, and it's start-up is much quicker than before.

Male Strikers do have a lot more damage than other classes at cap though. I do high damage to all classes except Crusader because...Crusader. It'd be good to get an element for high-end PvP if you're lacking in damage since people can't really stack element resist to counter that. I'm using Grandis Gloves to PvP until I get somethin better, but till then they are pretty neat.

5. Razsor The Names HeMan

IGN:
    HeMan
    Guild:
    Kinetic

Some good pvp action

6. Mr. Sly Guest

Why does he use indomitable spirit though?....

(also, that voice mod... so weird lol "TRIVIA!!!!!").

7. Xerxesrage12 z

IGN:
    MooseMello
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Indomitable spirit is there for a pretty good reason. It's a good baiting tool to counter initiations or allow you to cast buffs that could be costly if you don't get them off like Super Armor. Lord knows how many times I've been slapped by a projectile when trying to buff and now my Super Armor is gone because of a love tap...

8. Mr. Sly Guest

Baiting tool? how so? I mean I know it could be useful for buffing but what if you get hit out of THAT buff? rofl.... But rlly, in terms of baiting?...

9. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    imagine a slayer uses asheforke
    because you have indom on you can bait him by using your buff in ashe forke's range
    youll be unaffected because of super armor and he'll be open

simple as that
    indom is pretty much a must have for all classes in pvp nowadays

10. Mr. Sly Guest

Interesting... But that'd still mean you'd have to have indomitable spirit prior, then you can buff freely within their range. I guess that's something lol.

11. Xerxesrage12 z

IGN:
    MooseMello
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Server:
    Cain
    Well, there are some downsides to it like going up against multi-hit spells which can cancel Indomitable Spirit after a few number of hits. I wouldn't rely on it too much since you can bait yourself into getting smacked by stuns, freezes, grabs and things that just beat super armor. It's mostly used as a trap card that's used when trying to approach someone with a lot of one-hit skills that they rely on a lot like F.Mage's Sky Assault, Priest's Giant Weapon Launcher, Gunner's Rising Shot, etc. It's also a second layer of Super Armor to counter their follow ups to your counters (which in higher ranks happens a lot when playing a rush class).

12. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    any1 got a list of the male striker changes incoming 20 days?
    if u do all the male fighter changes plz so i can check out some other things to make in the event period

13. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    It's all availiable and already translated in the korean section. Just search for "male striker 2nd awakening changes"

14. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    THNX BROTHA

15. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    quick question..got a foul kid glove, how do I make my attacks be counted as back attacks? Are you only able to do back attacks on medium~huge sized monsters?

16. Mr. Sly Guest

So long as you can land on their rear. Tornado kick can cause back attacks, sometimes lightning kick, if they're frozen or juggled, or etc and you're fast enough, you can back attack then too. Works on any mob, so long as they're facing away from you or the hitbox of your attack hits their rear.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    ohhh I see, I always thought it's when they are behind me xDDD haha thanks

and very off topic question, Mr.Sly, how did u make your profile pic??

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
  18. Mr. Sly Guest

Np, and cool right? XD I just learned about it myself. Google "GifCam" and you should find it. Then you can record your own char select and loop it as it's own gif,

19. shinsakuto

IGN:
    GanOsama
    Guild:
    DarcLore
    Server:
    Cain
    hue hue finally got around it this morning xD thanks bro <3

P.S. man didn't realise it's you!!! I'm fisuto laaaawl

20. Mr. Sly Guest

not ringing any bells o-o;

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)