Male Striker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Zealtron, May 20, 2014.

1. vDavi

Personally I keep bone crusher and mountain pusher at level 1, FTK maxed with TP as well and the same for lightning dance.
    If you're going for lib I would recommend you to take or buy boxing gloves instead, the difference in power between the two is not even that big and gloves will certainly feel better.

2. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    The primary difference is that Pusher knocks enemies back, which is bad, and Crusher doesn't, which is good.

3. Razsor The Names HeMan

IGN:
    HeMan
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Shouldn't you max the boxing gloves license? Even when you plan to use gauntlets you should still be casting Suju with gloves for the cd.

4. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Not sure if I'm in the weird here, but I don't use Mountain Pusher or Bone Crusher. Low Kick has an very low CD, is incredibly fast, and does a good amount of damage. And it's just free damage going into every Muscle Shift. Plus since the TP only costs 1 you get to max it and 3 cubes
    [​IMG]

5. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    Having Low Kick maxed is completely fine yeah, I used to have it maxed with TP for most of last year myself.

Main reason why I moved to Bone Crusher is a: it feel good, b: does a chunk more damage than Low Kick when maxed and with 3 TP points, c: with all the cooldown reduction gear I have the cooldown isn't too much higher than Low Kick's. A and C are the main points. Again it's completely viable because it's on such short CD.

6. Hey guys, here's a glimpse into my horrible blind and confused life.

Let me know if you see some things I can improve in my gameplay. Always looking to get better.

7. I expected Shadow Nomad when you mentioned being a blind Striker, but Dark Hole Set was a pleasant surprise!

Edit: It appears Shadow Nomad's blind was removed since the previous Epic revamp. Nevermind.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  8. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    Time for big damage for big boys!:excited::excited::excited:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Howishotgun

IGN:
    HowIFist
    Don't forget the juicy 6 piece diablo blow effect!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Sintael

To give a good summary of the amount of damages that we're getting:
    PF 30%->56.25% (26.25% crit dmg) increase
    Muscle Shift 5% dmg increase
    1a passive 19% p.attk, 19% piercing p.attk dmg increase (assuming tactician contract)

and the atomic cannon fix which should make using it more comfortable as well as second release dmg increase.
    After talking to some mstrikers in kdnf, it seems the dmg increase after this patch was like 70%-ish. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
  11. Reyak

IGN:
    Niblo
    Guild:
    Brave
    hot momma im ready to do damage

EDIT: holy shit
    my nugol time literally went down from 36 seconds to 12

• Like Like x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  12. Sintael

Some nugol/ferman tests after patch:

13. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Holy fucking tits you can't give one man this much power.

We destroy everything now.

14. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    BIG DAMAGE
    BIG BOYS

15. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Here's a damage comparison from a low-geared perspective. It's not 100% accurate as my Magic Stone is different, but the only thing that really matters from that is that I'm missing +2 to Spin Kick. Everything else is pretty much 100% the same. There are a few anomalies that I can't really explain like Continuum Kick and Lightning Dance dealing more damage before our first rework. I might have missed a Muscle Shift, but that's normally something I'd correct, so I'm not sure.
    Falling Strike, Atomic Cannon, Dragon Kick, and Tyrant Strike should have complete consistency through all of these tests though.

Note: First and second picture are with 3pc Diablo Blow swap, and the third picture is witth 6pc Diablo Blow swap.

Before our very first rework:
    ScreenShot2016_1024_220834286.jpg

After our first rework:
    ScreenShot2016_1025_173552926.jpg

After our second rework(Current Patch):
    ScreenShot2017_0117_213049563.jpg

We've come a long way boys. Almost a literal 100% damage increase.

16. Sheriff The Deputy Sheriff

IGN:
    5heriff
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Don't forget, Nugol HP was increased as well (by like 25% iirc?)

If my napkin math isn't wrong, along with the newly acquired swap, DPS should be up by ~86%?

Just some things I'm confused about and want to clarify though:
    Suju now gives Skill Damage 24/7, and no longer gives Str for Double Unlock but instead boosts Hectopascal Kick and Atomic Punch? (My 2 least used Skills.. <_<)
    What'll be the go-to Skill for Avatar Tops/Plats now? Suju? 2nd Awakening Passive?

17. Zebedee 2

Seems to be power fist top/plats for swap and suju/dragon kick/passives for other, someone else probably has a better answer for that.

18. Sintael

Suju for the avatar top
    Dragon kick for the plats

19. vDavi

I'm pretty sure we don't have the HP increase patch yet.

20. Sheriff The Deputy Sheriff

IGN:
    5heriff
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Pretty sure Nugol is considered a higher level by default now, thus its HP is higher.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)