Male Striker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Zealtron, May 20, 2014.

1. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    You could ditch the Executioner's Butchery Necklace, and use Cold Princess Necklace with Russian Roulette.
    40%/50% Smash is hard to beat, and the additional hit proc is really nice.
    Mana Use might prove to be better with Executioner's for solo play, but Russian Roulette should blow it out of the water when in a party with a Saint.

2. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Not to mention the 55/66% damage procs.

Also, I doubt it wins in solo play. Comparing 40/50% smash to ~19% avg smash

3. Sapphirion No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

IGN:
    ScarletRose
    OK due to 1+1 event, I just got my Tyrant to 86 and I'm starting o see that he feels weak. I'm p sure its my haphazard gearing but question:

1) Should I be going for 9pc Brutal Tango, 6pc Diablo Blow for revamp, or Halidoms? This is his first chron set and he's using regular chrons atm.
    2) How would I go about stacking crit damage? I have my head/shoulder giving off +4% crit change (due to bead) but cant find any other way to increase it (possibly didn't look hard enough)
    3) Should I stack Fire or stack light for Gracia? What other gear (including epics) should I grind for?
    4) I have Berserk on my Exorcist. Is the Epic exchange system going to be useful in the future?

4. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    1. You're going to want 6pc Diablo Blow no matter want. As for 9pc Tango vs Halidoms, I'm pretty sure Tango would be more benefecial. Halidoms just give you raw stats and Strikers already hit decent Strength solo.
    2. You mean crit rate. Aside from emblems, there's also 3% shoe/belt crit beads from Suju, and there are 5% shoe/belt crit beads from Anton. With those + emblems you should be nearing cap with ease. The class gets a free like 31% crit rate afterall.
    3. Light for Gracia. Also you can't really grind for epics just... use whatever you get that's useful. As for non epics, Bulky and Lib being obvious choices. Other than that work on getting Power Fist to 30.
    4. I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. Yes? Berserk is good enough of a weapon to transfer if that's what you mean.

5. Me5

I tried, in solo play, my mana use seems to edge out my RR in terms of consistency. RR wins when it procs the add % dmg, otherwise, mana use wins.

Thanks. May have to switch between solo and party.

6. Sapphirion No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

IGN:
    ScarletRose
    Thanks Hervey. Gonna work on getting my crit rate up and then getting PFist to 30. DBlow and Halidoms as well.

As for 4, I'm asking if the transfer system is worth transferring Berserk.

7. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    I'd say yes it's worth it.

8. Zealtron Chinese Goldbuyer

IGN:
    TKJeda
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    900 eyes to move over berserk onto a mstriker doesn't seem very worth it coming from a berserk user. You'd probably be better off just running the invites from the eyes in 90 cap.

9. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Agreed. Generally, it's only worth transferring the last missing piece of an armor or accessory set, 'cause getting 4/5 or 2/3 is basically the halfway point, honestly.
    OR IN MY CASE, LIKE 30% 'CAUSE I'VE BEEN 4/5 ON THE SAME THREE SETS FOR OVER 4000 HELL MODES.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  10. Sapphirion No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

IGN:
    ScarletRose
    I'll hold onto Berserk just in case, but prep myself to run 90 hells in the future. So I should just go for a lib right?

11. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    That's a good point. Even if he didn't get Berserk, he's likely to get at least some weapon.

12. kuro12

Recently started dfo and decided to main m. striker. what gear should I be aiming for right now? (considering i'm still pretty new).

13. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Diablo Blow Shoulder/Belt/Shoes/Bracelet/Necklace/Magic Stone
    60 Legacy Top +1
    Sea God's Bottom +1
    High Tech Ring +1
    King's Book of Secrets +1
    Incomplete Infinity Gauntlets +2 / Captain Trooper's Combat Gloves +3 / Gora's Teaching +2
    Creature +1 (get one of these as soon as possible, as the boxes will expire soon!)
    Additional levels can be obtained from titles and/or platinum emblems.
    If you plan on maining any class, you'll likely be stuck doing Hell Modes for a long time. But while you're farming Hell Modes...
    If you happen to finish (or are close to finishing) Brutal Tango, the 9pc set is quite good for entry-level end-game content (i.e. Ancient and Requiem Dungeons).
    With a proper swap set and weapon, you can even take it into Anton Normals (assuming you can party up with a Saint, etc.).
    Apart from that, you can use the level 85 Halidom set for armors, and a variety of accessories (Vildar's Vengeance Blade, Pel Los Glory/De Los Glory, etc.).
    You can begin running Noire Ferra to hand in the daily (for 20 imposter reports per day). Once you've obtained sufficient gear to run EX Noire Ferra, run that instead for 30 imposter reports a day. 6pc Gracia isn't quite as powerful as most epic sets, but it comes pretty damn close. Gigantic Presence is a great accessory set to pair with it, especially if you have a weapon with +% Attack Damage (i.e. Russian Roulette, Tiger Chain Gauntlets, Raider's Draupnir, Shadow Nomad) or Critical Damage (i.e. Foul Kidney Blow).
    With the right set-up, you should be ready to run Anton, and eventually, Raid.

14. kuro12

Where could I get the +1 creature?

15. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
  16. kuro12

thank you very much! unfortunately i dont have that kind of money yet but i will aim for that in the near future.

Sorry forgot to ask in the gear swap section what do the "+1" mean? is it like +1 reinforcement or something?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
  17. +1 means +1 to the skill the item is for. In this case, +1 Power fist.

18. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    I have a question about skill build for m.striker.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is what I'm currently using and it seems to work for the most part. My biggest question is Flame Tornado Kick, I seem many people talk about how good the skill is. But every time I use it, it feels really lackluster. My current gear is gracia 6 + rental weap(going to get lib gaunt as soon as I can find one).

19. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    FTK is a very preferential attack, something you can safely drop if you don't feel it.
    Though I'll say you should drop either Mountain Pusher or Bone Crusher, only having one or the other will do fine as low-cooldown filler. You could in turn put those points in Lightning Dance, it seems like a move meant mostly for utility but it packs a decent punch on its own while being fantastic for positioning and mob clearing.

20. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    Is there any real difference between Pusher or Crusher? Only thing I can tell for sure is that Crusher does slightly more damage and has a chance to slow, while pusher has a better somewhat hit area.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)