Male Striker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Zealtron, May 20, 2014.

1. No real point, I just find the sound effects from F. Striker's Bone Crusher to be very satisfying to hear

2. Raiban

So is lightning fast kick good to use for ancientss and stuff?

3. Duo

IGN:
    Lazaflame
    I used brutal tango (6) and just filled the slots with whatever i found.

4. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    I used Brutal Tango 9pc with Rental wep to do all my Noire farming. ~2 min runs

5. Hey guys, I was able to farm Refined ring last weekend. In the Ask Yunha thread, I always hear people talk about swapping refine ring/time defiler pcs/time watch. What exactly are they talking about? What are the methods that mstrikers can take advantage of resets? Thanks!

6. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    To reset Suju Inferno (and thus, the additional activation buff that adds damage to Dragon Kick and Atomic Cannon), as well as both of those skills.
    It's a HUGE increase in damage (especially if you've stacked Suju Inferno), and can allow you to one-shot (or one-cycle) a lot of enemies.
    Being able to reset it means you can use it multiple times in a dungeon (and potentially, multiple times for a single boss).

7. So the proper order would be to have the refine ring then cast suju, therefore suju will be the first skill to reset when the ring procs? Or is it all just random and I should just switch to refine ring when killing trash mobs before a boss?

8. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    First of all it's RNG, second of all you need to use cooldowns first or its a complete waste if its activates the 2% all skills reset.
    Yes.

9. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Nope. Cast Suju Inferno (and whatever else), and then swap to Refined Ring and use skills (read: just kill shit) until it procs the "2% chance to reset all cooldowns" effect, and swap back to whatever ring you'd normally use. Since it resets literally everything, you can just blow up a couple rooms with a bunch of skills, and THEN swap to the ring.

Also, I forget who mentioned it (I don't think it was Airbis or Carrot Rogue, but it was certainly a streamer), but someone was talking about how Infinite Avarice accessories are great because they aren't part of a 3pc set, so you can swap out Pel Los Glory and Refined Ring when necessary without worrying about losing out on a set effect (though you'll still be losing a LOT of damage).

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  10. Makes a lot of sense guys. Thanks. Gonna waste invites for this last weekend hoping to get something good.

11. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    Just experienced the weirdest shit I have ever seen with this class. It's not even complicated either.
    I used my 2nd Awakening and it just... stopped after the first punch. Wtf.

12. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Lmao. Where did this happen?

13. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    The last hell demon in Valley of Hope specifically.
    It was so anticlimactic.

14. SillyCow Cat Pig Cow Man

IGN:
    Synchroneity
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    Ah, perhaps against Nightshade? His little vines on the floor reset your animations when broken. Lmao.

15. Hova Chasing the wind

Server:
    Cain
    That would be why then. My boy stubbed his toe on a vine and decided he wasn't feeling it anymore.

16. Meow

was it 6 or 9pc brutal tango

17. Me5

Hello, i hope to get some clarifications on item builds from some of the more experienced mstrikers here.

I have been playing for some time but do not know whether i am using my items optimally for my mstriker. I have been using boxing gloves all these while and am very used to the cooldowns and aspd with gloves.

I have the following items currently equipped - Mana Use, Tactical Set, Assasin Blade ring, Executionary Butcher neck, Cold Princess Bracelet, Burial Legend sub eq and avarice magic stone.

I have the following which i do not know whether i should swap into for better dmg setup -
    RR, FKB, RaiderDraup, Shadow Nomad, Gigiantic Neck, Cold Princess Neck, Great Glory accessory (3 pieces), Sub Volcano armour Set, and garcia 6 piece.

Hope to hear some views from you guys. Thanks in advance.

18. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    9pc.

You should try and use either Russian Roulette or FKB instead of Mana Use. You're gonna need a minute to practice and get used to them though, especially FKB since Back Attacks are a bitch to get down right. The cooldown increase from both Gauntlets naturally and the loss of Equip Boxing GLove passive will also sting, but that's gonna be easier to digest than learning constant Back Attacks.

Regarding the armor and accessory setups that's where I fall short.

19. Me5

With existing setup, i have increased patk and str from mana use, smash (up to 30 percent) from executionary neck, crit dmg (up to 30 percent) from abr. It will conflict with either RR (smash) and FKB (crit dmg).

dilemma...

20. Largerock RETURN BACK TO ZERO

IGN:
    Rockington
    Server:
    Cain
    ...Shit sorry I didn't think that through. Disregard what I said then.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)