Male Mechanic General Discussion

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by WizardOfOrz, May 20, 2014.

1. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    Kinda sucks that all the 90 epics are bland damage increases and that's it

2. Raze

IGN:
    Vyncentz
    Guild:
    Valor
    Server:
    Cain
    no 4x tempester to rek things w/

3. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    every time you summon a land runner you have a 50% chance to summon a gaebolg punch

4. Omsk

Reroll that belt for the max 40 fire damage and get a shuffle, that + any landrunner setup will get you places.

5. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    So...not devils toybox?

6. Omsk

Shuffle doesn't do a whole lot for dt.

7. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    Works for me. I can get crazed 9pc with shuffle and the belt and that fills out all my slots with equips I already have.

8. The Winged Professor だが断る!

ScreenShot2016_1226_023404397.jpg

So this is what I have so far. Thinking of getting Absolute Field Shoes to replace Tactician's Coat. Will probably roll with this until I get Bulky in which case I'll phase out of Toybox 6 into various fire.

Anything else in particular I should go for? My crit rate is 57.6% and fire damage 166.

9. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    No. Get flaming veil shoes. It gives more fire damage than absolute feild and its not even that expensive anymore. Also I don't know why you're wearing tact coat to begin with. 80 mag attack is nothing. Also replace those pants. Get lower power amour (Anton legendary) which gives a nice chunk of magical attack.
    You're crit rate is sorely lacking. Getting a crit rate of at least 70% is optimal. Change all red emblem slots to Intelligence + Magical Crit rate and all green slots to magical crit rate. Also get that new OP olympus aura that gives a fair amount of mag attack and a huge 10% crit rate.

10. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Unless I misunderstand how the shoes work, flaming veil won't give me more then Absolute Field until I get completely off of Toybox 6 and get Bulky. That won't happen until legendaries become transferable via eyes.

Tact coat is just something I picked up in hell. But I'll focus on raising crit.

11. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    How much should I pay for a driving part? I was seeing some for 30 mill before but that was before I could afford them :/

12. Basedx

I paid 55m for mine and i was fine with that price, theyre at 45m at the moment and thats a fine price imo considering its applications.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  13. Haru

So this shit is good? Or at least better than Shufflector or Driving Part for Vipers build? I know that we will get a patch in the future that let us use elenore.

upload_2016-12-30_10-48-23.png

14. Kelevra IGN: James.

i don't think all the extra goodies from the cannon make up for its shitty m.att. shufflector probably beats it for for viper build

15. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
  16. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    I got all of the important Male mech weapons. Im gonna do some damage testing tommorow after snow white buff to see which weapons are best.

17. Freakraven RoyalMech <3

Did you get Saviors tho

18. Erufuun

Ok so i'm looking to bypass the chron set stage of m mech entirely and i was wondering what should my fire damage/m attack look like for me to consider myself above chron sets in power? At my current set up i'll be able to cap crit and i'll have just over 200 fire damage in dungeon (about 207-210) my planned setting isn't ready yet but i will post screenshots when it is.

19. Omsk

If you're trying to do without chrons entirely you'd need to be in full Mana Vortex, Ele Dropper or something similar. There aren't many options for us outside of Chrons, though they are there.

20. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    What? Thats completely incorrect lol. There are vast number of options outside of chrons.
    If you go to straight legendary route these are all the items you would want to acquire:
    Weapons:
    upload_2017-1-3_14-11-50.png
    upload_2017-1-3_14-12-6.png
    Gear:
    upload_2017-1-3_14-14-29.png

upload_2017-1-3_14-21-14.png
    upload_2017-1-3_14-21-25.png
    upload_2017-1-3_14-21-35.png
    upload_2017-1-3_14-21-43.png
    upload_2017-1-3_14-21-53.png
    I highly recommend you do the gigantic configuration grind but if you don't here are some other legendaries accesories you can try to get:
    upload_2017-1-3_14-17-14.png

upload_2017-1-3_14-17-39.png
    upload_2017-1-3_14-18-22.png

There are near infinite about of fire setups you can do. As long as you maintain 11k+ mag attack and 200+ fire damage in town you will out beat chrons easily.

Here's my fire setup. It is an epic/legendary hybrid setup.

upload_2017-1-3_14-23-15.png

Now if you plan on skipping the legendary stage as well, the only sets you should be dead set on getting is Elemental dropper:
    upload_2017-1-3_14-24-14.png

Submarine Volcano:
    upload_2017-1-3_14-24-54.png

Mana Burn:

upload_2017-1-3_14-25-23.png

Mana vortex is a nice set to get but it's doesn't really do that much damage. Mana vortex is more for a prolong DPS for over a period of time. After our revamps, neople has fundamentally change this class to more of heavy hitter when bursting.
    Of course when it comes to hell RNG is RNG. So whatever you get your hands on use it but at the end of the day just know which one is more effective and practical in current game meta.

Attached Files:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)