Male Mechanic General Discussion

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by WizardOfOrz, May 20, 2014.

1. Omsk

Only way to tell is to watch for a gold cube frag to be consumed when you cast robotics. No way to tell in training room either.

2. I was told Olympus pet for 30-35 range for Arc Reactor and 10% smash was a wise investment for Mmech. Considering I recently saw a video of Ele Dropper Mmech killing nugol in 3 seconds wearing one maybe I'll hang onto one just incase. I have an anton bracelet for more smash though.

3. icantevenn

Can you please link that video?

4. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    No way I'm getting GT pants before the buff ends. What's the minimum would I need to get powerful enough to do buffed? I might just start after I get shuffle then

5. Note: apparently korean Olympus pets were pick one and enchant a level range to it. So this pet does not reflect the one you should get

6. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    I don't even know why I'm asking I doubt im going to be playing much after I get my epic anyways. Might as well just casual until 90 cap at this point.

7. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    Anyone know what gear we end up using in 90 cap?

8. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    The Silent One
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    There is a lot of setups we can do. It'll be hard to name some.

9. Raiban

What's a good epic to use from the epic box for DT ov set?

10. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    Shufflector.

Though at this point I feel like its not worth it with being able to get HMT part and just using the box on my sader. I've been talking to a few others and they've said its not worth it anymore to get shufflector so I'm conflicted on my choice.

11. Basedx

If you wanna level a sader then deep-rooted is maybe the best available epic from this box. Driving Part is not to much worse than Shufflector. Deep-rooted is just way to good for saders to not get it, as far as i know in terms of crosses the only better cross you could get is the 85 epic for the +1 apoc.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  12. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    Whats the best weapon for us after we get the rework? Lib? Still the 85 epics?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  13. Pyros

LoR probably like most gunner classes, hard to beat 60% smash. That said rework won't come before 90, so at that point obviously the best is going to be a 90 epic, and nothing comes close to most of them. If we're talking purely 85, Open fire should still be better than Lib and Ice Spark Bowgun might also be decent since if I understood correctly in the spitfire thread, it applies both bonuses regardless(but they don't scale on ele so it's just 30%). And obviously Machinist Fury is still godlike as a swap but if that's all you have, I think it'd be worth swapping it to lib after buffing though.

14. Omsk

The 90 epic auto is *amazing*.

15. Haru

Got this thing, it's at least decent after the patch that let us use Elenore? Probably is worse than Shufflector...

Attached Files:

16. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    So I was looking through my box and I just realized I had this...
    [​IMG]
    should I be using this? lol
    Maybe I will get shufflector after all

17. Basedx

Yes you should definitely be using this, 38 fire is good shit. Why would this make you want shuffle?

18. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    I've never been able to gear my mech up for anything, so maybe its worth getting shufflector if I can use it for something meaningful now. If it is my best option right now.

Otherwise I guess I can stick with cross if its not

19. Basedx

Do you not have any other weapon to use?

20. DoubleA

IGN:
    DoubleA,Avenger
    Guild:
    Muskoid
    Still using +12 80 m seal and I wont have enough to buy a HMT part for long time

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)