Male Mechanic General Discussion

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by WizardOfOrz, May 20, 2014.

1. WizardOfOrz ⁽⁽ฅ₍₍⁽⁽ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ₎₎⁾⁾ฅ₎₎

IGN:
    WizardOfOrz
    Male mech discussion. Superior bots to fmechs but inferior g-series.

2. Athena 上等だ

have fun leveling !!

3. vera farmiga what life form does god take the most delight in?

lmao he's such a train wreck prereworks

he needs his buffs now

4. KShrike

Where'd my mana go! D: D: D:

5. Kento uhhhhhh

Guild:
    BigDongStudios
    I hope in Beta we get those nice male mech buffs :)

6. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    Which g-series should male mechs max? I've noticed that I never see mechs use any of their g-series in kdnf videos.

7. Dubin carried by fmage

Mech cubes and Secret Landrunner are too good. Where's the sp to level up a g-series enough to be worth the button space at endgame? F.mech gets away with it only because her Landrunner skill sucks compared to m.--she still drops most of her sp and tp into cubes.

8. Kento uhhhhhh

Guild:
    BigDongStudios
    Corona, its a good back up turret kind of thing with constant rate of fire, good for pinning stuff down while you set up some bots to detonate onto mobs. Male gseries alone last much longer than fmech without changing in between to regain duration time so it makes corona a worthwhile skill to use.

9. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    Alright cool. What about last will and their lvl 60 ex? I've heard bad things about the ex skill but i'm not sure if dumping a bunch of sp into a skill that only works at low hp is worth it.

10. Kento uhhhhhh

Guild:
    BigDongStudios
    Last will can be left at lvl 1, it does its job good enough by protecting you from damage, the buff it gives isn't reliable enough for its requirement (low hp).
    By 60 ex you mean the big ass timebomb? its a decent skill but leveling it only makes it slightly stronger than the normal timebomb at the same scaled level, it has a longer cooldown and requires a lot of sp, i would just get it at level 1 to use as extra detonation fodder, but if you have a lot of leftover sp, i suppose its a decent sp dump

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  11. vera farmiga what life form does god take the most delight in?

not too related to the discussion, but i have the name Optimus if anyone wants to trade.
    I'm looking for Faith specifically but if you offer another good one, i'll take up the offer.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  12. jmdude Dead Classes of DFO

Guild:
    Ingenious/Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Well if it was the current 70 cap maxing all g-series would be pretty good cause they power each other up. I had a much easier time leveling g-series rather than things like viper ain't too good yet and awakening since awakening will get better when we get 3/6/9 buffs.
    G-2 or G-3 are imo the best , G-2 is amazing cause it's just another burst on top of your timebomb land and land runner, the other two are pointless if you're just bursting everything down personally.
    G-3 is multiple auto hit damage you don't have to aim or stand in front just the a general area
    G-1 is just leveled cause you're a male mech and the duration is dependent on that.
    I doubt things will be the same when the game starts again.
    Last will is a godly passive, remember you're playing contra as a mech and this thing will save your life so often.
    The level 60 ex sucked in our current version but if definitely something you should max in later caps

13. TheMechanicXYZ C.R.E.A.M.

Ok so prior to 2nd awakening, Sparrow now has fire damage. I was wondering if its good to go and max that. Because i dumped most of the SP into a G2 Rolling Thunder, but i'm not sure. It's either put G2-RT to 5, just like i did G1 and G3, or dump the rest into Sparrow.

14. omegaman

From what I played post 2nd awakening change for male mech you'll most likely completely disregard g-series. Viper has low cooldown with low duration but still long enough to have 2 active at once so you tend to alternate between runner and vipers to constantly produce damage. Lv60 skill isn't too bad, you kind of forget about it though since you get into a pattern of play by the time you hit 60. Lost my account before I hit 75 unfortunately but for the most part you can completely disregard g-series.

15. TheMechanicXYZ C.R.E.A.M.

Yeah i completely barely use G-Series now lol, but i already have all 3 at five. too bad CDNF doesn't allow free reset. It's good for utility i guess. But at this point i'll dump most of the SP into Sparrow and put 5 into Last Will. 60 EX doesn't look to well for me in my book. Mech's OP enough spamming many robots at one time.

16. The 2nd awakening active buff is much better than I originally thought. I thought it was just increasing explosion damage but it increases all damage in general while forcing the remaining duration of all summons to the amount listed (except things like landrunners or detonated time bombs where they still kill themselves of course). So if you summon 3 vipers and the first is about to run out, use the buff and they will deal increased damage while being forced to last 10 seconds longer, well beyond their original duration. This is also a double edged sword however. Using the buff when tempester was just summoned for example will force its duration to be 10 seconds left instead of 60. EX Viper is a bit buggy with it in that it stops shooting after you cast the buff for a varying amount of time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. TheMechanicXYZ C.R.E.A.M.

Male Mech is the new god of DnF.

18. Using the buff is the only way to make the ex active last more than a few seconds. Also, the new summon's death animation is a terminator reference. It does exactly this [​IMG]

19. NeoLG

Just got 2nd awakening and the 75 passive makes this class so much more fluid. I love it.

20. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Once you get 9pc toy set you just shit the bots.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)