Male Grappler General Discussion

Discussion in 'Grappler' started by Kyle, May 20, 2014.

1. KingAmon

Okay thanks. That helps. Even at 2% per level that's only a 6% boost. Not worth. Unless it's a 12% boost for cancel out of shoulder tackle maybe, hm.

2. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Impact combination is 1% per level for sliding/cancels/air while it is 2% for shoulder tackle/pierce. Not worth it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Gruel we made it

IGN:
    Gruel
    Guild:
    NEET
    Server:
    Cain
    question lads.

I put on my infinity gauntlets to be able to swap to level 30 OG. I buff, I put Strong Arm Spirit, I buff again. With the kdnf changes, it should retain the skill levels, but what about the Tonfa buff?

4. Duo

IGN:
    Lazaflame
    I don't know about strong arm, but the skill levels should be retained.
    I'll probably run:
    IIG + 2 / OP +3
    Tacticians + 1
    Plat + 3
    Ghost Train + 1
    Title: 2
    Sub: +1
    The rest: Green Taint

5. Mister Jakobs tomorrow

Server:
    Cain
    Strong arm swap does work. Also you need 6pc burst overload for the 10% bonus.
    So in order to get +10, you need all but 1 of the following:
    1 high-tech ring
    1 GT pants
    1 watch or navarre insig
    3 Ava top and plats
    3 title
    1 unique motion aura
    1 pet
    Might have missed something, but that's everything off the top of my head.

6. Gruel we made it

IGN:
    Gruel
    Guild:
    NEET
    Server:
    Cain
    burst overload bonus is for fgraps. unless you mean like og taints or something

7. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Burst overload gains overwhelming grab bonus later on.

8. Chute

IGN:
    Vatrot
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain

Leave it to ahshang to represent mgrap in luke raid.

9. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    Which OV set is best to farm Gracia?

Stable Spin or Grave Slammer?

10. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    Stable Spin will be stronger.

11. Acewing

So I just found Berserk, but I'm running RR. So I'm conflicted right now...

12. Chute

IGN:
    Vatrot
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Id say keep using RR and build around it if you haven't already. Berserk is good but RR is better after proper set up

13. Raiban

So I accidentally got my demonic fist (epic) an interdimensional strength boost, will it be fine with a 6pc grave slammer+the dark nature guardian shoulder for anton normals and maybe heroic?

14. Chute

IGN:
    Vatrot
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Anton normals, maybe, but mgrap is one of those classes that really just doesn't do well with chronicle sets for the most part. I'd say farm for 6pc garcia and gigantic presence set. It's a pretty common but solid set up until you get better epics/legendaries to replace em. If you get a good weapon too it'll be enough to comfortably do raid/heroic with.

15. XiaxhouSLAYS

IGN:
    XiaxhouSLAYS
    Guild:
    Corruption
    Server:
    Cain
    What legendaries can replace Gracia/Gigantic? Currently farming Gracia, buried memory, and Great Glory accessories

16. Chute

IGN:
    Vatrot
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Garcia sets the bar pretty high in terms of legendaries. If we're talking about strictly legendaries, then garcia is your best bet, especially since its a quest legendary with makes it easier to get. You can make an effective shadow and fire set up using certain legendaries, but you'd probably want to use appropriate epics to fill in the blank spots.

Buried memory is alright in terms of farmable subs but wooden puppet fist is the better option if you get the chance to nab one. Accessory wise, there's other options that are pretty great (human sinew bracelet, Filir -seething anger and a few others) but those aren't farmable either so they're a bit pricey.

It all depends on your budget and your luck with hellmode. If you're not running hell then its better to just stick with gracia/gigantic.

17. Daemonic

IGN:
    Laurence
    Guild:
    Regulators
    Server:
    Cain
    Does anyone know if Who's The Strongest applies in training room?

18. Masturbator Kamen Rider

Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    It doesn't. It's snapshot right now. There used to be a way to fix it in training room, but it seems to be bugged even further with this patch. Gonna have to wait for it to be realtime.

19. Daemonic

IGN:
    Laurence
    Guild:
    Regulators
    Server:
    Cain
    Thoughts on maxing necksnap? Recently dropped slam kick for necksnap and it's been pretty good with all of my elenore.

Still have some issues with it though. The debuff duration is shortened against boss enemies for whatever reason(like 5s instead of 7.3s). Also, unless you have really high attack speed, the debuff usually expires before 1a/2a final hit. Still, the dmg increase is pretty good and it benefits other party members too so I guess I'm gonna leave it maxed.

20. SatanIsAChillGuy

IGN:
    SatanIsChill
    Guild:
    Salty
    I'm a fan of necksnap max, I dropped breakdown for it personally but it's worked out pretty well for me. Being able to crit consistently on elenore lines is really nice, even if it isn't for full 1a>2a; keep in mind we can throw out some p fast burst with it out shoulder tackle > btornado > tkick > wcs or shoulder tackle > btornado > pierce > storm diver which is a good bit of burst and you can throw your 2a at the end of both to kill most anton bosses even though it doesn't get the crit debuff.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)