Male Grappler General Discussion

Discussion in 'Grappler' started by Kyle, May 20, 2014.

1. Daemonic

IGN:
    Laurence
    Guild:
    Regulators
    Server:
    Cain
    Honestly I thought people would end up forming specific parties themselves (to ensure a lag free party) and then advertise their party to a raid captain. I think as long as you're not looking to sell runs as an mgrap, it shouldn't be too difficult to find/form a static party to raid with.

2. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    So for strong arm spirit is it +15% on top of your OG buff or is it 15% of the buff added on top? Also how important is it for a swap?

3. Daemonic

IGN:
    Laurence
    Guild:
    Regulators
    Server:
    Cain
    No idea how it actually works but currently OG is not swappable. Recent kdnf mgrap changes made OG swappable and yes, Strong Arm Spirit is fairly important when that happens. (won't be getting that change for a while though)

4. Brine

I've become too greedy, have failed 10 -> 11 like 5 consecutive times on Infinity Gauntlets :(, all from the past few months and all the free protections we got
    Also, what legendary set should I be going for with all these pieces, haven't really been paying attention unfortunately to that after I got finished Stable Spin

5. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Your only other reasonable option is Gracia.

6. Brine

7. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh, and if you plan to get a wooden puppet fist anytime soon, grab the gracia magic stone.

8. zzRot

IGN:
    NoGear
    whats stronger the overall light boost from the stone + gracia sub or a fist?

9. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    There's almost nothing that should take the place of wooden puppet fist.

For 6pc gracia you could honestly do gracia mstone+wooden puppet fist. Getting that 6pc effect is too crucial.

10. Brine

this reinforcement event really got me, I really shouldn't have used some of those free tickets lol

11. Daemonic

IGN:
    Laurence
    Guild:
    Regulators
    Server:
    Cain
    What skills can be used on Floo at Mateka? Ended up doing Volcano for raid and was told not to grab it.

12. Takun

Gonna be a lazy bum and instead of looking through all the pages (shame on me, I know) but just got my grap to 86. what gear set am I looking for to just kinda do everything but raid in, besides epics of course cause those don't exist for me.

13. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    You don't have to look through everything; you can just search because it's a commonly asked question.

6pc Gracia+3pc Gigantic is likely your best bet in terms of being cheap, guaranteed, and effective.

9pc Stable Spin is nice to have but you need a good weapon to back it up if you plan to do something more difficult like True Ancients or Anton normals.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  14. Takun

Thank you sir.

15. Gruel we made it

IGN:
    Gruel
    Guild:
    NEET
    Server:
    Cain
    Been thinking.

You guys think it's gonna be worth going for +3 OG for the new bundle or should I just save the TAO I have for swaps later and get WCS on it?

16. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    The roll rate is absolute shit so it's entirely your call. You're far more likely to roll WCS so I'd suggest that if you don't want to go broke.

You already have TAO for swapping later so you're basically gambling for +1 OG.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  17. Gruel we made it

IGN:
    Gruel
    Guild:
    NEET
    Server:
    Cain
    WCS plats the way to go to swap out of OG when we can?

Or maybe 1st?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  18. KingAmon

What do you guys think of Impact Combination +2 on a 15-20 title(+3 total)? I don't know how it scales.

19. Shinigami936 Gimme panties

IGN:
    Caineghis
    Server:
    Cain
    It's like 1 or 2% extra damage per level.

20. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Main skill you should get for title is Overwhelming Grab. Nothing else is really "important"

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)