Male Fighter sub Tier list

Discussion in 'M.Fighter' started by Mr. Sly, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Mr. Sly Guest

So atm in DFOG, it seems like the list goes from nen > striker > brawler > grap. However with this rework coming and 2nd awakenings, how would you place them then? Seems like the nen still reigns supreme, the grap got major improvements and seems much sleeker... Striker is a lil disappointing because it only gets a couple of actives, and ANOTHER passive to the flame legs awakening... Nothing really changing it's attack style or anything ground breaking that physically affects their play style. Meanwhile the brawler seems to be having the same issues as it always has even with the decrease in enemy status resist. I'll be honest, out of them all... the nen seems to have gotten the best of the 2nd awakening, while the rework just seems to be more exciting then the 2nd awakening of some of the other classes. I mean, really.. couldn't they make something about the male striker that slightly alters their play style in their favor than just another cd/dmg modifier?

In any casem I wanna say after the rework/2nd awakening it'd be nen > striker > grappler > brawler ? What do you think and why?

2. Mango

Guild:
    College
    From what i read in another thread, grap and brawler are pretty op in anton raid while nen and strker are subbar.

3. Mr. Sly Guest

Wow, did they adjust the brawler's status issues? I would've thought the nen's immense light damage and the striker's improved burst would've meant tons more... Grap seems to have a firm grip(puns x3) on his spot in anton ever since people started running anton solo with them.

4. Mango

Guild:
    College
    it's just that brawler is usually paired with a sb( which helps with lowering abnormal resist) and his second awakening has the potential to do a ton of damage

5. Mr. Sly Guest

I guess a mine covered, spikey bat is Anton's weakness lol.

6. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I thought grappler was better than striker post 2nd awakening

not surprised when he is like the male demon slayer where he gets 10 passives that boost skill damage

Meanwhile striker only has raw power fist STR and suju inferno

7. S1aa

nen is top dps is anton because spirals are broken af

8. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

after second
    nen>grap = striker>brawler

none of them are actually legit bad anymore though. Brawler is just last on this list because they are uncommon in PvE and the combat of chucking shit doesn't change, they just get to do it more efficiently because the chains 2good

9. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Uhhhh I don't think you actually understand just how powerful MBralwers can be now after their second awakening lol.

If you really want to get technical, Nen would be the "worst" of the 4 in terms of PvE content since they are still stuck with 9 piece Chron set as one of their best set-ups, but Nen is still amazing.

But no matter what, tier lists are incredibly stupid, especially with MFighters. All 4 of them got great 2nd awakenings. Play whichever one you have fun with and enjoy the game.

10. Alcor

IGN:
    Inexorably
    Mnen would be the easiest to gear for endgame, sure; but as far as potential damage goes, there's no way that Mnen or Striker would come close to Mgrappler or Mbrawler.

This is an example of a Dark Gothic Mgrappler.
    For comparison sake, a Dark Gothic Mbrawler did something similar with Anton Gauntlet.

Mnen and Mstriker are about the same at endgame. Fastest nugol times I've seen for them were 19 seconds and 20 seconds respectively (just as indication for their potential burst).

11. deeemark

IGN:
    Neren
    nen is the weakest of the fighters. I dont know who told you that information but,I got to say you couldn't be more far off base. mbrawler has been pretty popular in pve with korea just not when compared to classes like slayer which probably has 1/4 of the population. if anything the list would go like this grappler=brawler>striker>nen both brawlers and grapplers have places where the other one is superior and both have top tier potiental. striker is pretty good but when your straight dps and have little to no utility, people tend to care less about you then a class that does just as much dps but has some utility

12. SkyArt

IGN:
    FlameEmpress
    Guild:
    Effortless
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

13. S1aa

so give it to me straight 'doc

regardless of whichever class can clear the dungeon in 18 seconds instead of 20, all m fighters are good enough right? Like, you gear any of them up to those type of levels and you'll be accepted in to anton, or in some cases solo?

14. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Like I said earlier, all 4 MFighters got good second awakenings and have their places in parties. Whether you are good at Anton should not determine what class you play.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Alcor

IGN:
    Inexorably
    ? I can't even tell if he killed it or not.
    Do you even know how much he was dealing?
    That's just a gif of tiger chain gauntet in use.

It goes without saying, yes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Mango

Guild:
    College
    SO all of them are better after second awakening, but some have the potential to be the best with great gear.

17. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    This is literally every class in the game though.

18. S1aa

So then when we argue about tiers, what exactly are we aruging about when we are saying who is the better m fighter class? Who can clear faster than each other? Who can 1 shot and who can 2 shot? If they all meet the baseline requirements for anton, the hardest dungeon in the game, then what truly are we debating about?

19. Ark From Pain, Awakening

Congrats, now you are starting to realize why Tier lists are a shitty way to judge classes :teacher:

20. Mr. Sly Guest

Regardless, people still form them e.e.

Also I would like to see a source to that striker gif too... Tbh, I'm quite interested in how the striker's gameplay changes after 2nd awakening. I'll be honest, they seem like a very boring 2nd awakening "change". All they really get is another cd reduction to suju inferno and 3 actives... the rework is actually more interesting than the 2nd awakening itself for them, though I'd love to know what skills that striker used, that was just a beautiful combo string right there lol.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)