Male Fighter 2nd Awakening Speculation/Wishlisting

Discussion in 'M.Fighter' started by Running Wild, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    It won't be long til they pop up. So what do you want to see that can put this class back up on par with their female counter part?

2. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    4 passives for Male Grappler

Because who needs 2 lameass actives when you can infinite juggle with your skillset?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  3. Psych plaza empress

new sprites

4. Save 4 Less Now!

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Male Brawler gets more junk to throw.

The level 85 active is that he throws a wheelchair covered in junk at them which explodes to deal every status infliction.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  5. TheMechanicXYZ C.R.E.A.M.

I want a xxx and zzz string for M.Striker like F.ranger and her gun blades. And also some fist of the north star final attacks.

M.Brawler is either going to have almost his skills re-buffed again after the torture he's been through, or have brand new ways of brawling techniques for him instead of throw poison, sand, needle, etc.

M. Nen Master...probably a new xxx string that becomes better than tiger flash. Lion flash or some shit like that. Or summon a lion-man, and fuse with Nen Master, and new xxx string, or Lion can help him like how Zieg helps Dark Lord.

M.Grap would one-stomp whole room of enemies with 999999. I can't think of anything else for him.

6. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

m.striker - MICHAEL BAY PRESENTS... EXPLOSIONS
    m.grappler - everythings getting countered!
    m.brawler - yo dog I heard you like throwing shit, so we stuck more shit within the shit so you can throw more shit
    m.nen - i am become the nen tiger itself

7. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    I think M.Grappler should get a passive that increases their attack power and critical chance as they chain grabs together in a combo.

8. Save 4 Less Now!

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Just copy-paste F. Grappler's passive.

That's what they did with F. Launcher's passives but they just slightly altered them.

9. GreenEggsAndHam

IGN:
    To many to list
    Guild:
    To many to list
    Server:
    Cain
    Male Brawler: Anything really as long as they don't nerf him again I don't think I can take him being nerfed again, the first nerf almost brought me to tears! >:(
    Male Grappler: I like what Running Wild said seems like this class is capable of that
    Male Nenmaster: Transformation maybe? idk just guessing
    Male Striker: Cant say never played this class but maybe a passive that lowers his skill CD's (just throwing something out there, never really played this class)

10. Gardios SOIYA SOIYA SOIYA

Guild:
    Caliginosity
    Server:
    Cain
    The tiger is riding you instead.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  11. Jojo

IGN:
    Spacevicious Space
    Guild:
    Communism
    Brawler gets on a motocycle & start drifting on the map while throwing his stuff at the end he throws his motocycle to explode
    Grappler a combo of high kick & slam kick multiple times without letting them touch the ground finishing the move with a kick to the middle of the map causing an earthquake xD

12. VanillaRico Dirty brawler fighting?

IGN:
    PilotAerio
    Guild:
    Key
    I could get behind that Brawler motorcycle awakening 100%.
    Maybe it could have a start-up similar to the Male Brawler's first awakening, where he tears up the ground with those blue chains. Except instead of revealing that spinning exploding rock, it lifts up a secret garage trap door that the motorcycle bursts out of.
    Something like how the Marvel hero, Ghost Rider, summons his motorcycle would be great too.

I better stop before I completely geek out... :ohdear:

13. WildFire

Male Striker: Rock Lee's Leaf Hot Wind?
    Male Nen Master: Since he already created a lion out of energy, it makes sense for the next step to be to absorb the energy. I don't know why I keep borrowing ideas from Naruto, but nine tails chakra mode where the player becomes living nen energy.
    Male Grappler: A bunch of difficult grabs followed by a mid-air kick where the enemy is planted into the ground.
    Male Brawler: I like that motorcyle idea; he uses his bike and the chain hooks from first awakening in tandem.

14. Kupo a moogle

IGN:
    KupoFlare
    Steam:
    the-spoops
    Guild:
    80percent
    Server:
    Cain
    Male Striker: I guess something that involves them reaching the peak of physical power, some sort of flashy finisher.
    Male Nen Master: I like the suggestions of the Nen master becoming an embodiment of that nen lion
    Male Grappler: Some sort of screen clearing second awakening.
    Male Brawler: Chains, needs more chains, chain basic attack, chain abilities, chain throw, chain second awakening. (Motorcycle sounds cool)

15. Gilgamesh The First Sword God

Male Striker: He does a 10 hit combo string which ends in the screen transitioning like SM's awakening to a black tri-cut finish with a final kick that vivisects the enemy/enemies caught in it.
    Male Grappler: 2nd awakening passive allows him to break past the known limit cap and do damage that doesn't display.
    Male Brawler: ISKANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR *motorcycle reving intensifies*
    Male Nen Master: Something to do with Tiger.

16. WildFire

Male Striker's kick will pierce the heavens. Male Grappler will curb stomp so hard he creates a crater.

17. Alduina Still Art Dick

M.Strikers get a transformation where they turn into Hectopascal Kick and every skill is Hecto.

18. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Male Strikers get Dragon Kick mastery.

Every 3rd X attack will launch a Dragon Kick that travels less

19. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Brawler jumps into the air and throws 0 damage dirt but blinds them forever

20. Duo

IGN:
    Lazaflame
    Male Grappler: Mastery that increases damage for chain grabs, and an aerial shoulder tackle into a grab for a 2nd awakening.
    Male Nen: Tranforms into pure nen and flies across the screen, and a passive that directly increases the power of all nen skils, a buff that upgrades tiger flash like Chakra of God for Exo.
    Male Brawler: a passive for those status resistant mobs, allows full damage to be done without the need to inflict a status effect, and one to increase quantity of throws. For an active, I really don't know.
    Male Striker: passive that changes xxx attack /adds flaming effects all of your skill (toggle) , and passive that lowers PD.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)