Male Brawler -Feels good to throw things

Discussion in 'Brawler' started by Dowiet, May 26, 2014.

1. YagamiBrando Dark King

IGN:
    Yamizaki
    Server:
    Cain
    So, speaking of epics, is Dark Gothic still be the best epic set one should aim for male brawler? I thought at first that tarantula set is Bis...

2. Ryoh

Tarwe should be better.

I think it's still the best set considering that statuses will be changed so that elements will affects status damage. How much better? I'm not too sure, but I've seen videos of Airibs's male brawler do luke raid in DG.

3. Subin

ScreenShot2017_0102_082454987.jpg
    ScreenShot2017_0103_190311895.jpg
    This is my damage for DG

ScreenShot2017_0103_185722994.jpg
    ScreenShot2017_0103_190451424.jpg
    This is my damage for spider.

Spider has bad synergy with refined set so I can't really tell but I believe that DG still gives more damage. Usually in raid, spider gives consistent high damage with the bat and mount because of abnormal status it is providing (also armor shred op, great party synergy). DG is very comfortable to use because of att spd boost and tend to provide higher damage than spider but very inconsistent. They are both great.

4. Cezar

Tarwe for strike build and demon rake for CC

5. Firefly

Got the shit to 11/7:
    [​IMG]

6. is there any place where i can see a build that is as updated as possible . i just want to guide myself in some things in general and see what kinda a builds can you make with male brawler in pve since i only see equipment recommendations but cant find a guide.
    i have my avatars clones in my vault wating to get what skills do i need.

7. Raiban

Where are the strike and throw builds located?

8. YagamiBrando Dark King

IGN:
    Yamizaki
    Server:
    Cain
    Asking about OV sets, so if I use 3 pc lone bruiser and 3pc street disciple, do the effects stack? So if SD set gives +30% needle throw and LB set gives +20%, if I have 3pc of this and 3pc of that I will have 50% needle boost damage, right?

9. Raiban

yes, ov sets stack with each other.

10. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    So was thinking when 90 cap comes and we get our sp changes that I would get rid of block throw and get barrel throw instead and here's why
    -Slow is higher Level and will stack more likely
    -Only need 3 stacks anyway, so stun isn't necessary for the effort it takes
    -Does more damage in the same amount of time it would to throw the same amount of rocks
    -Stun level vs slow level is 98 to 125
    -Both have an awful strengthened version anyway
    -Bosses are more stun resistant than slow resistant and one has a cleanse that cures stuns
    -Is purple
    -cost less sp at 90 cap (by 40)
    A con can be that barrel is % damage but that's not really a problem with claw mastery
    And that block throw has lower cd so it works better in rotations

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  11. Dice_24K

Here's a wrench in your plans:
    Anton enemies are IMMUNE to slow.

12. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Also a little fix to that problem, just use either net, or double bottle throw and use powered needles. That hits max 3 stacks

13. Ulfrey

So I managed to get my Tarwe to +11 amp/+8 ref, which is great. But due to my budget atm, I'm leaning more towards a status build... looked back in the topic and some people
    were recommending scarred nail as a status weapon. Can I keep my tarwe or should I get a scarred nail? Also, should I use a spider set top if that's the only piece I have of it?

14. Firefly

It's already official that -2 abnormal status resistance = 1% status dmg boost. Tarwe has that -5 stacking 5 times going on which would be 12.5% dmg anyways on top of all those taunt buffs. If u get a scarred nail for that 15% bleed/poison u would have to ref 8 it all over again for like a 85% abnormal mod while lv85 epics ref8 scaling gives u 91.6%. Keep the tarwe.

15. Dice_24K

I remember seeing a list for BiS for Status/Strike... The relevant information goes like this:

Number 1 BiS for Status is Demon Raike: Ignore
    Number 2 BiS for Status is Tarwe Zariche.

This doesn't include Savior/level 90 gear.

So... Keep Tarwe.

16. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Black Moon is real number 1

17. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    RIP no Backstreet Boys

18. Dice_24K

It'll come... That or the patch notes were done in a mediocre fashion. :V

19. deeemark

IGN:
    Neren
    They werent, we just got all the buffs pre 90 cap like all the other classes.

20. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    China updated skill planner to level 90 so I thought id look at Mbrawler skills, Apparently needle spin has a base damage of 18(180 for 10 hits) and the shockwave for Vulcan+mount was 82 or 176 (idk if the 630% bonus applies to shockwave). neither being close to chain drives 453. But that made me realize how weak needle spin it on strike build. this also isn't updated for balance changes for 1/17.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)