Male Brawler -Feels good to throw things

Discussion in 'Brawler' started by Dowiet, May 26, 2014.

1. Ryoh

Never should pick a raid reward early. Just wait until you drop the other pieces first.

2. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    OK thanks!

3. Cezar

If you run anton raid every week its best to save that feat quest until you have all the accessories. Don't be like me and choose source of avarice and just end up getting it the next day in raid. Ultimately its your choice, but in the end everyone will advise you to save the quest.

4. Subin

My fellow brawlers, we should 4 hades heroic anton someday

5. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    One day [​IMG]

6. Ryoh

Now that I have 4/5 DG, I can finally just farm up demon eyes to wait for transfer system to get my last piece..
    On that note, what armor pieces would you guys consider be fine to diss? I have 1/5 football, 1/5 forbidden contract, 3/5 ng, 1/5 mana vortex, 3/5 tactical, 2/5 mana burn, 4/5 dark hole, and 2/5 submarine volcano.

7. Subin

I think NG > Dg so I will keep ng and diss all other garbage.

8. deeemark

IGN:
    Neren
    ng is not better than dg. especially with the ele affecting status change
    ur good to dis mv/dh/football/forbidden contract if you want, those cant really compete with the other ones

9. Ryoh

Also, is the olympus title better than doppel of shadow?
    How about the olympus aura vs +10 ele aura?

10. deeemark

IGN:
    Neren
    doppel is better for sure, olympus aura will definitely end up more useful since mbrawler is a crit starved class

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  11. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Yo so i got NG bottom, should i keep? Or should i just toss into the diss and save up for hells in 90 cap?

12. Zareshine

How is incomplete infinity gauntlet? Is it worth using over a source of all disease?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  13. Ryoh

I would most likely say it's not better, but I'm not completely sure. It's a decent weapon, but I haven't seen anyone use it.
    Most likely, if you have source of all disease, use it, if not, don't bother buying it as I would think it's not that much better than IIG. Do keep IIG though for swaps once we get mbrawler update.

14. deeemark

IGN:
    Neren
    you should probably keep it since 85 epics are common in 90 hell drop pool and nature can definitely hold its own

15. Subin

I am pretty sure for phys hades, ng is beteter than dg. Also after patch, we only need 3 status anyway.

16. Firefly

got a russian roulette, time to go phys and reenchant rip wallet :(

17. Zareshine

If anyone was curious I just did a really lazy damage test of Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet vs a Vindictive Ghost Nail I got from Epic Road, both are 0/0 and superior. I was at 100% hp and was testing against a Hungry Kartel Soldier so Ghost Nail would have the increased damage. Thought I would post this since I did it and if anyone was curious how the two compare they could look at this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. deeemark

IGN:
    Neren
    i was talking about in general as in a magic dg mbrawler would do more damage than a phys or magic nature one, and by ele damage affecting status damage, i mean status damage getting increased by ele damage, which means that all ur skills that have extra bleed/poison on them and moves that are mainly status damage like needle spin(which becomes a amazing skill),needle throw,poison throw, and ect all get increased a lot by it, and guess what dg gives a shit ton of ele damage. That also means means that full dg can be worn for both status and strike.

19. Firefly

So I did some testing with 11/8 Source of Disease vs 11/0 Russian Roulette, swapping between magic contract shoulders and ded captiain's to make up for that smash.
    Ignore the trash int cuz my mbrawl is on a throwaway account with lv1 explorer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I guess it could only go up from here after ref 5 tickets prices stop being retarded:xfiles:
    At least minebat solo nugol dmg finally doing more than agni on my asura :goodjob:
    I'd assume RR dmg would explode after scaling with saders and getting sum more elenores hopefully from gore orb and future title/pet.

EDIT: Also fk is it normal for mbrawl solo nugol times to be completely garbage like 4min+, cuz with similar gear, shet like necro are already sub 1min.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  20. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    so I just got Demon rake but I already have a +12r8 tarwe, which would be better for strike Mbrawler

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)