Male Brawler -Feels good to throw things

Discussion in 'Brawler' started by Dowiet, May 26, 2014.

1. Just hit 80 today and started doing hells, do I need any specific type of gear to run them efficiently?

2. Acewing

Hello M brawlers :dance:

[​IMG]

Goodbye, M brawlers:keke:

3. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    You monster

4. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Hey which piece of the reshpon set should i get from the legend box? shoes or top

5. Ryoh

Preferably shoes.

6. What would be the best smash pet to get, assuming i dont need the +1 backstreet fighting trick?

7. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    25-30 then

Any1 else find it weird that im trying to gear my strike build before my status?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  8. Dice_24K

9. YagamiBrando Dark King

IGN:
    Yamizaki
    Server:
    Cain
    Fellow brawlers, what do you think about lvl 80 epic claws Vindictive ghost nail? Is it worth to use it? I now have a+12Blood of holocast legendary claws, I also saved my reinforcement protection ticket, so is it worthy to switch +12 blood of h. to for example +11 or +10 ghost nail? I remember it buffs crazy vulcan and I have a 9pc street disciple, that could probably go along quite well, what do you think?

10. Rain Senpai!!!!11

IGN:
    Hydrargyrum
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    any1 think its weird I'm aiming for full mana burn on my Mbrawler

11. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Don't forget to refine them. In theory it should be a good match, but I could be wrong here.

12. deeemark

IGN:
    Neren
    since you already have blood of holocaust i wouldn't waste a pick on ghost nail. You wouldnt be seeing that much of a increase in damage, also holocaust is more consistent.
    its not wierd, full mana burn is pretty good on brawler its just annoying our only brawler casting skills are taunt and backstreet fighting trick but u can always take basic stuff like ancient memory if need be i guess

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  13. twoez

bloodstained rake or ghost nail out of epic pot?

14. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    Depends on your build; the former would go well with a status/devious trick build.

15. Crabmancer Stronk.

IGN:
    Rerorerorero
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm 90/150 in for Ghost Nail, so that's cool.
    At 3pc for Street Disciple, so that's cool. Trying to get 9pc squared away after a rather long hiatus from DFO...

16. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Yo dudes i was wondering which would be better on m brawl, water balloon or water splash?

Yo, i got a question on what to get in level 90 cap for epic sets, or is it still dark goth or bust? And i also wanted to ask what reward should i get from feat quest for raid?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  17. Dice_24K

DG is still really good. There was a video of M.Brawler doing *billions* of damage with bat in Luke Raid. I think it was 2.7 bil. DG and Savior Claw and other stuff.

The set better than DG is the level 90 cloth set which (if I remember correctly) gives +25% elemental ellenore damage to your highest element (and a bit of elemental resistance shred I think).
    Yun ha calls it "Darker Gothic."

18. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Yo so i am almost done with the feat quest on my brawler for anton raids, what should i get from the rewards?

19. Ryoh

Never should pick a raid reward early. Just wait until you drop the other pieces first.

20. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    OK thanks!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)