Magic Spitfire build

Discussion in 'Spitfire' started by StriderRyu, Nov 17, 2015.

1. StriderRyu Look! The East is burning red!

I've got a dual build and want to try out a full magic spit. I'll go either bow or auto. Any magic spits out there for guidance?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  2. Incendium Super Rich Kids

IGN:
    Incendium
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    what questions do you have about magic spit?

3. Algoreo

I guess OP doesn't have any questions lol. I DO

I currently have a level 68 Spit and while I've been told that Valkyrie excels in Magic damage, I wanna know what the major differences are and why I would choose one over the other. Right now I play mostly solo and enjoy my APR+Bullet Burster, C4, Mine, Crossmore stuff but let's say I wanted to switch to Magic. What weapons would I use? Would I still max Crossmore? I'm curious about what specifically makes an M.Spit decide between physical and magical

4. Incendium Super Rich Kids

IGN:
    Incendium
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    you'd primarily use bowguns (ice spark, general, to name some epics)
    yes, you'd still max crossmore because i believe that along with several other core skills can be converted to magical using the ex conversion thing.
    magical prefers blazing bullets+aerial fire dps melt and physical prefers bursting
    something like this

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. StriderRyu Look! The East is burning red!

for my build i maxed aerial fire, ancient memory, magic crit, all 1st and 2nd awakening skills, freeze and flash nade, fire and freeze bullet, both mines, bullet burster, and napalm. I don't use neil, crossmore, buster bullet or c4. If I don't need freeze, I primarily use fire for artillery since it can proc stuff more. Make sure to use magical conversion ex

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  6. Algoreo

What is that lighting you've got going on lol? Is that from Stormy Steamroller or is legendary stuff? Looks fun

7. StriderRyu Look! The East is burning red!

it is all coming from the stormy steamroller :D. I noticed that a magic build Mspit is KING of multi-hits. So if you equip him with gear that procs on attack expect to proc over and over. An auto piece will also work wonders for this build

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)