M. Nen General Discussion

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by Lucifer, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Aeros

IGN:
    RaionsDream
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Ray Decrease > Anton Sub when you're in Gracia. But if you're grid locked into Gracia + Bulky, keep an eye out for the possibility that you might need to do a double swap when you use Lion of Suju (Sub and Shoudler) for the additional skill(s) level and maintaining 6pc Gracia.

2. hotwheelskids Believe in me Who Believes in You :)

Thank You Good Sir. And I've tested it out but i feel like swapping lion of suju with sub equipment is not worth it because i have buried scream scream subequipment and when i use the skill with the extra +1 lion i swap it into the gracia sub equipment and it does less damage. I dont know if it keeps that extra +1 Lion after swapping but it seems to be doing less damage then just keeping the gracia sub equipment on without swapping.

3. Aeros

IGN:
    RaionsDream
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Lion of Suju doesn't snap shot. So you just need to swap into the additional skill levels throughout the duration of the skill. If your set up is 6pc Gracia + Bulky + Ray Decrease, you'll need to swap out Ray Decrease for Gracia shoulder and the Gracia Sub for your buried scream sub for +1 Lion. You're probably right in terms of you losing damage; Ray Decrease is OPOP.

4. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Berserk seems to be one of the hardest weapons for a lot of people to find. I've run a ton of hells and have only found 1, best thing you can do is keep trying until you get it or can craft one. With 90 cap around the corner you just might find a Nen Cluster before Berserk.

[​IMG] [​IMG] this is how Nen Cluster looks.

5. Takun

I actually walked by you in town a few days ago....I was 'Mirin lol thanks for the image as well. thanks for the guide as well.

6. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Glad I could help.

7. Brighton

What are good Bracelets for this class besides the Great Glory one?

8. ChickyChan

A short video of DFOG's finest MNen players.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Classy Classy x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  9. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Why you got to upload the bad version LOL

10. ChickyChan

Here's the full run, compressing the vid screwed up the quality tho

11. omegalord92

IGN:
    LeeHyeri
    Server:
    Cain
    The 20 man Mnen rework raid inc

12. omegalord92

IGN:
    LeeHyeri
    Server:
    Cain
    ScreenShot2017_0108_201150764.jpg

Opened a raid(4 red rock) pot, I did it!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  13. Mordreth

So, what update did we get changed from solar shield to blood spirals? Is there a reasonable chance we'll be getting that update come the 17th?

The new buff just sounds more useful over-all.

14. AllAboutZen Berserk Status Achieved.

IGN:
    AllAboutZen/H2D
    Server:
    Cain
    That change came in a later round of buffs that we aren't going to be getting, unless they slap us with an all-in-one kinda deal. It came with the Crusader/Spit/SB reworks, which came later than the rest of the class reworks, unless I am mistaken.

15. Raiban

Gonna jump back on my nen after months spent on my sword master, are there any recent changes to gear setup? Is shimmering onslaught still viable for end-game? And are we still stacking our skills for the 1st awakening passive?

16. AllAboutZen Berserk Status Achieved.

IGN:
    AllAboutZen/H2D
    Server:
    Cain
    Shimmering Onslaught I guess could be okay if you know people, but you're generally going to want to work towards getting 6 pc gracia set from doing EX: Noire Ferra dailies, it will make your life much easier. And I guess it varies from person to person, I normally just use spiral nen avatars and emblems with a Doppelganger of Light title, but everyone has different options and how they like to play. Also, welcome back to the nen life.

17. Hey so if i'm going gracia + 3 piece great glory what are the best slots for each? Assistance would be appreciated!

18. ChickyChan

No Solar Shield buff tomorrow. Time to play a new class gg

19. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Nah. This just means Nen Cluster won't be as good as Berserk right away for us. We should still be stronger than we are right now and the buff to Lion is HUGE.

20. Mordreth

I have to continue slummin it with my mana reinforcement while my wife just nabbed a raikiri and a berserk from epic road. 90 Hell event can't be here soon enough.

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)