M. Nen General Discussion

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by Lucifer, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Also on a side note how well does knuckle violence fair in that roster? Tested it just for fun and it did 43m lion as a +0 with the +15% smash...
    Confused as heck here =S
    Only difference is weap mattk or in mana reinforcement case, the mattk + 300 int

2. @Loujitsu any idea on how to up my damage beyond what I currently do with my Nen? I have 6pc Gracia w/ Berserk and Knuckle Violence for buff swap, but I still get like, 4:30 on Nugol even with 3pc Light of Divine Follower for Swap. I'm guessing it's enchantment time since my Int is absurdly low (1600s to be precice) but the question is do I go for M. Atk or Int? Also should I bother amping Gracia pieces?

3. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Matk is what you want to go for. 4:30 seems really slow... Message me in game, maybe I can give you some pointers.

4. LoveTap NenJesus Come At Me

IGN:
    NenJesus
    Server:
    Cain
    i get 1:30 nugol time with raikiri and full swaps. If you have berserk and have a slower time than me something isn't right. Maybe not using your cubes right or something? I really don't think its cause you have low int. Get better enchants might help. Its hard for me to really say anything without seeing what your gear is aside from 6pc gracia. What are your off slots?

5. What gear and what skill am i trying to buff swap and why? Thanks in advance

6. Aeros

IGN:
    RaionsDream
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Solar Shield, and because it gives Light Damage.

EDIT: At lv10 it gives +36 light damage. At +20 it gives +72 light damage. With 3 piece Light of Divinity and 6 piece Nen Conduit it gives +95 light damage.

7. ChickyChan

A 4:30 Nugol time is not a gear problem. Something is wrong with your gameplay.
    I just tested this setup to see if I come close to your time. No avatars, no intelligence potions, no pet skill, only gracia and berserk and Solar Shield swap.
    [​IMG]

8. Thanks and is it true m nens are getting some type of update soon? And will that affect stacking solar shield

9. Aeros

IGN:
    RaionsDream
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes, we'll be getting a update soon. Solar Shield for MNen's will be completely be removed and replaced with a better buff for us. I'm not the same set up will apply to it or not, we'll have to wait and see. Or maybe someone else can confirm for me.

10. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

The buff setup remains the same after the update.

11. Aeros

IGN:
    RaionsDream
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm pretty sure 9pc Shimmering + Splitter can get you 2:30 on Nugol lol

12. Awesome and the solar shield buff swap would cobsist of? 6 pce conduit and 10 levels from gear for solar basically right?

13. Aeros

IGN:
    RaionsDream
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Gear that gives up to +10 of Solar Shield and then 6pc Nen Conduit and 3pc Light of the Divine Follower. Look at Loujitsu's guide under his posts for more info.

14. Yeah after a few more tests it's me just realizing that it's my inability to properly circle skills around for Nugol. I can do dungeons like Anton in groups just fine but cycling the skills to test damage needs more practice on my end. Whatever, I'll either get the hang of it for accurate tests or get good enough gear that it'll end around 1-2 cycles.

15. Alcor

IGN:
    Inexorably/Elprinny
    With the new buff, all Solar shield gear gets changed to Blood Spirals/Reverse Qigong.
    Max value for swap is 36% Matk and 75 light, I believe (Gonna have to recheck this again).

Also, for those curious; yes, it's still a lv 20 skill.

16. leemoksou

Finished NG set last week. I am pretty much done with nen completely until 90 cap and 90 epics. Still kinda need a magic stone, but I can always use harden heart/anton mstone.
    no savior weapon yet. unfortunately raid days are when I am busy at work so I haven't done a single raid yet.
    got time down to about 35-38 secs.
    Can probably go lower then that if I switch over to use refine set rather then CP set and min/max with potions and skill usage.

[​IMG]

17. Takun

Am I doing something wrong in my quest to get Berserk? I run Salamander's furnace over and over and over and RNG just won't love me...my question isn't really a question but it's more a whining rant to the gods.
    Actual question though does anyone have a screenshot of what the lvl 90 knuckle looks like in game on a character?

18. I still remember when I got Berserk. Bought DI with Mileage and was thinking it would be another no-result waste of CotD Hell runs. Literally first Hell Run: *BLIIIING* Berserk. I literally shouted "FUCK YES!"

19. hotwheelskids Believe in me Who Believes in You :)

Can anybody tell me if its worth replacing the Regular Anton Sub equipment for Ray Decrease Shoulders. I'm gridlocked to 6pc Gracia and 3pc Bulky so i dont know which one would be optimal for maximum DAMAGE.

20. Aeros

IGN:
    RaionsDream
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Ray Decrease > Anton Sub when you're in Gracia. But if you're grid locked into Gracia + Bulky, keep an eye out for the possibility that you might need to do a double swap when you use Lion of Suju (Sub and Shoudler) for the additional skill(s) level and maintaining 6pc Gracia.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)