M. Nen General Discussion

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by Lucifer, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Well if petite is used as swap as he intended to do so, it would just be a trade off between tiger flash & nen stone vs spiral nen.
    Don't know how much damage those 2 would do with the +1, but I guess if that +1 to spiral nen is better overall then I just bought the wrong pet. o wells =P

2. Mordreth

I just got the blood stained cuffs bracers. How useless are these for male nen?

30% crit on proc seems wasteful as all get out, since I'm at 97% naturally.

3. Alcor

IGN:
    Inexorably/Elprinny
    Long overdue, but I figured that if I was gonna post, I should have a lot of content to share.
    First off, I'm gonna post the new weapon ranking.
    This is after they changed the way how Mpower on equipment stacked with mpower buffs.
    Prior to this change, Blood spirals was additive with Berserk and pieces of Mana Burn. The result was that Berserk became worse than the lv 90 Claw for a while.
    However, Berserk and Mana Burn pieces are still additive with each other. To be frank, Berserk just has extremely shitty synergy with Mana Burn; you really need a Savior or Nen Cluster to make full use of the set. Berserk is still a luke raid viable weapon, though. so don't trash it or anything.

New ranking:
    Savior Knuckle, Nen Cluster, Savior Tonfa/Savior Claw (Same Matk; different attack speed), Berserk, Lv 90 Claw, Savior Gauntlet/Lv 90 Tonfa (Very bare cutline for Luke Raid).

As for the non-luke raid viable weapons, Raikiri is considered the best. A unconditional Smash conditional allows for better burst, so Scarred isn't considered better anymore. Regardless, it's still the best purchasable weapon; the lv 90 legendary Knuckle is a trap

Some recent Luke deal charts that I've found:

[​IMG]
    Sader, Witch, DT combination

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sader, Fnen combination

[​IMG]

Unknown combination (Fnen probably involved).
    Witch/Asura/DT are favored as characters we're paired with. A lot of mobs invinciframe too much without a reliable holder.

Luke Raid video:
    Gonna share the ones where the players know the gimmicks pretty intimately.

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/fla...402ed80ad34e386a208e6a97&width=544&height=306

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/fla...381df45e3eede749ff3fc015&width=544&height=306
    2man Calibur Mnen
    freyja, asura combination

witch, ele combination

This is a pretty special one. You may or not have heard; but people do sell Luke Raid.
    In this case, the Mnen is duoing with a Sader; and gets Khai buff from a customer.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  4. Sanshou fite me irl!!! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

IGN:
    Lats / Versus
    Server:
    Cain
    wish there was a prinny for every subclass.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Curious why Savior Claw would be considered better than Berserk. Is it because of the flat Skill Damage increase? And is the M. Atk better per se?

6. Alcor

IGN:
    Inexorably/Elprinny
    Savior Claw/Tonfa do not conflict with the M.Atk effects of Mana Burn/90 sets.
    Also, Warlord pots are additive with Berserk's effect; not multiplicative. So in reality, Berserk is not really a 60% increase in damage to say the least.
    Saviors on the otherhand, are a 62% damage increase in the released state. This easily makes up for the M.Atk difference. The only time Berserk will be stronger is when the effect of Saviors are on cd.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  7. I see, that makes a lot more sense. Berserk's the strongest I got until any of those come around though so I'll just stick with it. Dumb question, but what is Nen Cluster? I haven't seen it in the Epic book so I'd like to know.

8. Ark From Pain, Awakening

90 epic knuckle.
    [​IMG]

• List
  9. Is konigster or mana reinforcement stronger than lib on m nen. Trying to see if i should use that epic bix on my m nen

10. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Both are, but unless you're using Shimmering Onslaught chron set you should get Mana Reinforcement.

11. Is mana reinforcement worth getting if i do use shimmering onslaught since i miight get gracia sometime in the future or would upgrading shimmering to 86 and using konigster be better. Btw theyre both stronger than lib even soloing dungeons as well and how much better is konigster than mana reinforcement in shimmering set up

12. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Don't waste the time and resources necessary to upgrade chrons to 86 on this class unless you are dedicated to the idea of being a walking meme.

13. I was thinking that myself but im just asking for more understanding. Id actually like to know the damage differences between both the weapons in different set ups

14. Loujitsu Nen God

IGN:
    Loujitsu
    Guild:
    Symbolic
    Server:
    Cain
    Get Mana Reinforcement and then get Gracia.

15. Mana Reinforcement w/ Gracia will be good enough for a while. Beyond good enough for Requiem difficulty in Ancients (at least where Noire Ferra/Vilmark is concerned). It's what I ran with until Berserk dropped for me, then everything not-Anton melted for me. You can also buy Scarred Intestines Splitter if you have the coin.

16. ChickyChan

Since Knuckle Violence drops from Hell Road I will optimistically assume that the epic weapon box contains APC epics, too.
    If that's the case forget about mana reinforcement and konigstiger, grab Knuckle Violence.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  17. Why knuckle violence? Us it stronger than mana reinforcement because im just trying to determine which weapon is strongest from the box and better than lib

18. Masturbator Kamen Rider

Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    It's an amazing swap with an incredibly low drop rate if you're just trying to get it from hells.

19. It's +4 to level 20-35 skills. Making it an amazingly good buff swap weapon. And as a level 80 epic, as a bonus you can use it for quite a while until you get something better.

20. Hm... just tested +11 draupnir tonfa s +11 mana reinforce (with +15% smash) in training room.
    Mana reinforce did a 63m lion
    Draupnier did a 53m
    Just wondering whether if a saint would greatly factor in the damage calculations? Finished a raid not too long ago and I hit a 195m lion on nerbe and iirc I usually do somewhere between 90-140m with mana reinforce

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)