Looking for notes on F nen maser build.

Discussion in 'Nen Master' started by bobshishka, Mar 28, 2015.

1. bobshishka

I threw this together, but I'm not really sure what late game F nen master will use. I've never played one so i'm trying something new.
    http://arad.ofli.es/plan/fnen#AgAAA...BIgojHsm1Bcm2ARYBCAoKAUMDOgPPuAHKpQLPuwPPvAI=
    I threw this build together just by looking around. could anyone tell me if I need to change something and what skills I should mainly use. (notably that site is outdated).

I was also considering female grappler instead of nen master, not sure. My mains are launcher, sader, and glacial, but i wanted to try something new.

2. Sawron

Late game Nen basically revolves around charged Nen Shot, Spirals and Energy Shield/Lion while you hide inside Guard, unless you have stacked Chronicle for Tiger Flash like this guy

Also with free skill resets forever you can feel free to do whatever you feel like and keep what works

3. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    The skill planner you're using is horridly outdated.
    What you're looking at for endgame Nen is this:
    You probably want magic critical, Max everything nen-specific, and completely drop (or get 1 point for utility) tiger flash and RLD. Extra points go to suplex and suplex thunder.
    At least that's what I plan to do. Seems pretty simple.

4. bobshishka

TY both of you. and i thought i saw free reskills, but it feels ridiculous.. i mean i understand why they're doing it, but it just seems crazy xD

5. Yeldo

I just made a F-Nen and I hit 25, the soloing is medium had far more trouble with SB but way easier time with Asura.
    I just wonder is f-nen gr8t at end-game damage? I liked my M-Nen but wanted a more supportive role but not crappy damage tier :P (Enough to solo and such)

6. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm only at 56 but I've soloed everything I've encountered in Ghent so far just fine.

7. Yeldo

How is her damage at that stage? Slow at killing/cleaning?

8. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    I clear most of the mobs in each room with a Nen Cannon, Dopple Blast, and Lion's Roar if necessary. Then I clean up with x string, suplexes, seismic punch. Basically 2-3 good burst skills will wreck a room. Not as fast as other classes, but good.

9. Daichy

Guys let me ask something since there isn't a single guide of F-nen master for some reason...

Is khai any good? I'm lvl 41 and Khai only gives me 10 magic and physical...but it says 100% increase in the weapon..
    Solar shied should I level it aswell?
    Should I use Tiger Flash or is it too inferior to male? (I know that spiral nen is way weaker so no points in it)

10. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    Khai and Solar Shield are great buffs and definitely worth maxing. I personally don't get tiger flash because as you said, it's damage is bad compared to male. However, why drop spiral Nen? It's still a useful skill for female Nen and adds a little extra damage, I see no reason why you've dropped it. Just because a skill is not as good as male Nen doesn't mean don't use it, look at the damage looking specifically at female Nen. Tiger flash is bad for female Nen hands down, regardless of the male version. I also can't imagine where else you're putting your SP if you're not grabbing those skills.

11. Daichy

I still have some points in tiger flash for more dps even tho Tiger is not great. I might give spiral nen a try.
    But can you explain Khai for me? Why is it giving me so low numbers on physical/magical is it based on my weapon enchant?

12. Drewgami Chelsea Til I Die

IGN:
    Drewgami
    Guild:
    TheSilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    Khai a. Gives you light damage and b. Buffs your weapon by a % damage. Which is why it's quite useful for your percent skills and also a great party buff for percent classes. Rangers will gladly take Khai but it won't help an Asura much.

13. That video is from pre metastasis lol...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)