Looking for a ToDes setup

Discussion in 'Chaos' started by Axia, May 28, 2015.

1. Axia Neople Plz

IGN:
    Too Damm Many
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm looking to start grinding Tower of Despair on my Chaos Knight and i'm wondering what would be a good skill setup for her to succeed there.

2. DirtyDollaz

IGN:
    Buttse
    Im only on floor 25 but i haven't used any coins with just my pve setup.. Probably not a bad idea to hotkey/manual some minions

3. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    once u get some minions out and horde charge it's usuallly over

4. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    I like starting out with Vampire on floors where you gotta run as soon as it starts. His petrifying can buy you some summoning time (assuming the APC can be affected by it). Resonance and Wheel of Fate might help as well.
    If you manage to ever get everything out, the APC's fucked. You've already won.

5. Enoch the Fierce Not male fighter

IGN:
    IfYouSeekAmy
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I dont know, the floor is usually finished as soon as Sky Sword goes off cooldown.

Usually your normal dungeoning build is enough (make sure you have wheel of fate). If you're having difficulties, get Black impact because blind screws up APCs.

I only had little trouble so far in ToDes when i get to that Catgirl room because minions especially Block make her spray poison blood all over.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  6. Save 4 Less TWENTY TWO

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    Resonance is good in ToDes since the hold literally works on any opponent, including the ungrabbable ones.

7. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    if you want breathing space then start off with horde charge, wheel of fate, summon couple soldiers , resonance
    then you can back off and get the rest of soldiers then do whatever to finish

8. Pyros

Back when I played my Chaos a bunch, I liked maxing Voras for towers and other similar content. Voras are very quick to summon a bunch of and will make your horde charge do broken damage that much quicker. This is mostly for the places that start with all your cube stuff on cooldown and what not.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)