Kunoichi

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by momochuu, Jul 23, 2014.

1. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    askin because dfcentral is a bit behind.

2. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    as to my knowledge no

3. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    ok because i have no idea what the level 20 buff does that puts the flames around you except make you do more damage or something

4. Yoowy Anele

Guild:
    TheSilverPig GM
    Server:
    Cain
    Fire buff just adds fire damage/fire resistance and maybe something else? Would check for you but maintenance got extended lol

5. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    My kuno is up to 54 so far(been lazy) so if you have some questions i can try my best to answer them.

6. burritoblob KingGodEmperor충무공GeneralTheMajestyDOFOMaster

IGN:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    Here's all the non-obvious skills and passives. Also, I'm using a lot of made up names for these skills since I probably got the hanjapanese references wrong anyway lol. Don't take these for 100% translations at all.

Lv.15 Passive - 인술 - Ninjutsu
    The skill charging mechanic where the Kunoichi does hand seal ninja stuff when you hold down skill binds (or manual input ender) for a duration. All skills benefit from cooldown reduction the more you charge and charge speed is affected by cast speed (could make a case for cast speed being a strong option because of this). They also get certain move properties changed at different amounts of charges (most aren't straight damage increases by the way).

Lv.20 Active Buff - 화둔 : 홍염 - Fire Release : Solar Prominence - "Fire Buff"
    For the duration of this buff, you get added fire elemental damage. Depending on how long you charge the skill, a certain amount of flames will rotate around your character for this duration. Using certain skills (think it pretty much lists all the Kunoichi sub skills only) consumes one of the orbiting flames to increase its damage by a lot. Getting hit also consumes a flame to reduce the damage you take for a short duration (doesn't destroy all the flame buffs from multihit).

Lv.25 Passive - 쿠나이 연마 - Kunai Practice - "Chakra Mastery"
    Increases your weapon attack and hit rate with the new Chakra weapons. Adds a chance for your new X attack to throw another kunai. Also, it lowers the cooldown of 3 of the mostly kunai based skills (Throw Kunai, Doppelganger Kunai, Drill Kunai).

Lv.35 Skill - 인법 : 바꿔치기 - Ninja Art : Swap
    A super hold grab that is also a disengage. Can be used while being hit or juggled like Phase Shift, but can only be used raw on the ground. Can only fire clone cancel into air OK skills at a certain point during the move. Shares cooldown with Molting.

Lv.35 "Active" Passive - 인법 : 잔영 남기기 - Ninja Art : Leave Traces(?) - "Fire Clone"
    The skill cancel passive. Pretty much every skill can be cancelled into each other by using one of your clones tracked by the UI on the lower left. The clone can complete skills mid-cast or can even do full charge casting depending on your execution. The damage it deals is listed as a percentage of your normal damage and can be overleveled so the clone can eventually have a stronger base skill value than you. The clone currently counts as a "summon", though, so none of the good item mods like +critdmg, additional damage, etc. work for the fire clone versions of skills (Summoner syndrome class again reeep). Also, the clone explodes for significant damage after it finishes each cast. Randomly has an active part that sets your clone count to zero but has a high cooldown if you wanted to freely switch back and forth (just lock this). Leveling increases clone generation speed, explosion damage, clone attack power ratio, and can increase max clone count.

Lv.35 Active Buff - 인법 : 육도윤회 - Ninja Art : Rebirth Deity (Samsara) - "VCR"
    Activating the buff turns the screen blue and puts an effect on your character that looks like the old Burster skill effect. Any skill used during this buff is "recorded" up to a listed maximum amount of moves (doesn't matter if cast was completed or if the skill was jump cancelled early or not). Using the active again or letting the duration run out will summon a fire clone that will "playback" all the recorded skills in order from where you stand (with skill values that are much weaker than normal fire clone cancelling). The clone always does the full charge version of the ground moves, but you can control when it does skill cancels by varying your cancel timing during the recording part (e.g. - you can just mash and the clone will mash, too). Even though it doesn't follow your movement, you can force the clone to do air versions of skills for juggles by recording starters like Rising Cut, Flying Squirrel, etc.

Lv.45 Passive - 암영술 - Dark Technique(?)
    Your X Attack and the 3 Kunai Skills (Throw Kunai, Doppelganger Kunai, Drill Kunai) apply a stacking mdef debuff (minus percent of total mdef) on targets hit for a duration. Throw Kunai and Doppelganger Kunai gets an additional exploding seal on the kunai that explodes after a duration and stacks at a certain max (it's so Doppelganger Kunai doesn't randomly do massive damage). It also adds the Burn status effect to a bunch of different moves. Also, using X Attack or the Kunai skills has a chance to put an assassination mark on only one mob in a room. This mob has greatly reduced fire resist and takes more damage from skills cast from the fire clone.

TP Passives that drastically change move properties:

Lv.35 Skill - 열화천도 - "Fire Dunk" TP at least 1 - Hitting normal grabbable mobs with the first part (and not killing them with this apparently) changes the finisher to an izuna drop throw that goes straight down instead of at an angle.

Lv.45 Skill - 비기 : 염무개화 - "Fire Flower" TP at least 1 - Changes the initial slashes to also be basically a super hold Lightning Dance (M). Becomes a really strong grouping skill that even the clone can use.

I still need to find out a bunch more stuff myself and even a lot of the above is really annoying to test (Dark Technique and assassination marks ugh), but that should be a lot of the things that I know people are missing out on.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    thank you. I just got to level 30 and never knew she had actual grabs lol. the clones are super weird to use though atm. how do you get the clone to charge the rest of your skill when you cancel it?

8. burritoblob KingGodEmperor충무공GeneralTheMajestyDOFOMaster

IGN:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    While holding down the first skill, cast the second. For example, Frog[Hold] >> Fire Hurricane > *At this point you can release the Frog key.

9. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    makes sense. i guess it would be wise to put hotkeys you'd normally use in a clone setup close together.

10. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    I remember the massive erection i got when I found out how to use the clones

11. Is frog tp worth it? It gets rid of the bouncing balls but I assume the single explosion does way more.

12. Jay Until the day I find this shit...

Definitely worth it.
    If anything you should be maxing your only buff, clone and frog.

13. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    can some1 explain the awakening active

and does anyone have a vid of the 45 skill with TP upgrades in action

14. Masaki ( ̿╭╮ ̿)

This class is a lot more complex than I originally thought, sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of depth. There's still the issue of their numbers being grossly high but at least it's to actual mechanics of smart gameplay. Not bad not bad Neople. It's safe to say EX/Chron is gonna break this class wide open tho

15. burritoblob KingGodEmperor충무공GeneralTheMajestyDOFOMaster

IGN:
    ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▇
    Frog TP only increases overall damage and the air version damage ratio increase on the first summon shockwave part. If you aren't getting the bouncing balls, you might not be charging the skill enough.

It vacuums targets in a huge range into a single point (if they can be moved at all), then explodes a bunch of fire glyph things around them. Can't be copied using the fire clone recording thing, but cancelling using normal clone is allowed. Anyway I made this I guess to show both:

Kinda sad that everyone just plays this by mashing frog and nado, which is funny since the devs put the character select difficulty for this class as the "highest" like Rogue, Monk, and Battle Mage. This class is actually ridiculously stronger than the level most people are playing the class at even right now. Things are too weak to have to use the full fire vomit combo and I keep getting new ideas every day.

16. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    yeah everytime i play this class it just feels wrong in a good way. you literally just fill the whole screen with shit and everything dies. its too powerful and i am very sure its gonna get rebalanced soon lol

thanks burrito.

17. The only thing that bothers me about Kunoichi is I always feel like I could be using the copycat buff better.

18. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain
    nerfs are inevitable. Oh well, I just hope the class is still fun to play afterwards

19. momochuu smarmy ass bitch

IGN:
    Unconcerned
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
  20. Nekroyd RIP Soul Chaser

IGN:
    Karuu/♡카루♡
    Guild:
    PandaXpress/Heidy
    Server:
    Cain

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)