Kunoichi General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Brandon, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Ansegisel

IGN:
    Teresa, Ansegisel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    NG + lvl 90 chakram (with explosive shadows swap) + 5 senses bracelet + infinite neck + infinite ring + vestige of avarice (with silver watch swap) + bridal pearl + the all ele lvl 90 m stone (?).

2. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Going off the solo energy vid of hers, its Bismuth Stone

3. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

LF > My explosive shadows ;_; on such a dry streak of hells. Hopefully my luck changes this weekend (or gabe shows up 70 times).

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  4. mere0ries

Has anyone ever used or seen first hand what exactly the nature of the damage bonus given by "Ninja's Creed" is (i.e. is it smash or elenore)?
    To be sure, I'm not looking for an answer that is based on the reading of the item "says Critical Damage so it must be smash (despite all omission of the no stacking line)" or whatever, I'm looking for first hand testimony or a video of actual use.

5. Madao

Not the answer you're looking for, but even assuming it stacked with other crit mods (it doesn't, there are no items in the game that have stacking crit mods, if it did this would be the only exception), Blazing Vanquisher would be better. I wouldn't use the 70-80 box on it.

6. mere0ries

It wasn't an answer at all, you didn't even remotely in any way answer my question.

7. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    It's crit smash. It stacks with regular smash but doesn't stack with other crit smash modifiers

8. Erollisi

IGN:
    Erollisi
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Does anyone have a tier list of epic sets, not including 90 sets? Specifically I'm curious where Sub Vol ranks for kuno. Thanks :dance2:

9. Wing

10. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Tactical is stronger than MV and subvolcano in almost all cases, kuno included

11. Madao

Honestly, I'm not too concerned and epic gear tiers, can always directly test at Nugol when you collect them. I always thought mana burn was one of the best 85 sets for % magic, though. :P So maybe I am concerned if I think that hard about it.

12. Erollisi

IGN:
    Erollisi
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Ah this was a great help. Thank you!

13. Madao

Won the lottery, savior, woo!

I'll be able to use Explosive Shadows as a swap, right? I assume I unleash my COE chain with Explosive Shadows then swap to Savior?

14. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

Or u could give your explosive shadows to me :payne:

15. ShinMaruku

I been away for about a year, what's the new build meta for kunoichi?

16. KYL iceman

Guild:
    FlyingLolis
    Server:
    Cain
    Not sure when it will hit but the big charater rebalancing will reduce shadow clone damage, plus cycle of eternity not being affected by a new buff (blazing human), then crimson flare is permanent duration now.

All in all they buff most other classes but didn't do the same for kuno. The new 90 epics cloth sets are much better than the 85 stuff so that will help just a little.

17. ShinMaruku

What is the current skill build set up now a-days? I came back and skill book full of points. So lost...

18. Ashye

IGN:
    Ashye
    Shadow Clone damage was already nerfed. As far as I know, it doesn't get hit any further. This patch includes everything up to the August 18th KDnF patch, so Kuno is still in a very weak spot right now. The September 29th KDnF patch has infinite duration Crimson Flare as well as the new passive, and improved skills (faster Snake, Bird, and Flying Shuriken). This should be a ~40% damage increase from Kuno's current state, which will be very very nice to have. However, my crystal ball (prediction) is that we won't get this for 4 weeks (MMage subs in 2 weeks, then rebalance patch 2 weeks after that).

The good 85 sets (NG, Tactical, Mana Burn, Mana Vortex) are still good, on par with some of the weaker 90 epic sets.

Unfortunately Kuno is third priority character for me, so she'll be sitting on the shelf for a bit until I finish gearing FSpit and Ele. I do have an Explosive Shadows to transfer, so that'll be nice to hold me over for a while.

19. Madao

I was considering making Kuno my main. She's gotten lucky with weapon drops, exo managed to finish DG somehow. Exo is so fun but so is kuno, so torn. :v Exo's much closer to finishing NG. Planet Destroyer looks like a great meme for 2a/1a damage, but Kuno's 90 epic is pretty friggin op. Better than upgraded savior.

20. Vivacious

Anyone able to cancel skills with diving arrow (while on the ground) with the recent patch?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)