Kunoichi General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Brandon, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Necrofancy Blame Blobâ„¢

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    Always start a CoE all-skills dump with flying/demonic shuriken. Your birds will thank you for it.

2. Firefly

Aight guyz I finally got my kunoichi to lv86 and passed the 500 inv box over to mains and decided to run the remaining 180 invs on her. I got tarantula top in the 3rd run. Is it worth using over a tainted top? Got that jank 3min nugol time, feels kinda weak but then again I literally hit cap 2 days ago. I missed out on the unique motion aura for the plat slot and I'm about to throw this bech on the backburner and just use advanced clones and get shafted like 20% dmg from missing plats lol. Lv 10 shadow clone for life.

So, without spending a shitton more gold, where do I go from here? Would farming bulky help? Otherwise proly gonna replace guild ring with elven ring in parties. Current set up with ~88% crit ~140 fire dmg looks like:

Title: +2 leave shadow cuz I'm too poor for +3
    Weapon: Ninja's Creed (rip transferstone)
    Shoulder: Boiling Pauldron
    Top: Tarantula Top
    Bottom: Seaman Pantsu :^)
    Shoes: Vilmark shoes
    Sub: Forgotten Land bullshet
    Stone: Selist Tear
    Bracelet: 2016 ON-TIME BRACELET YEYE
    Necklace: Origin of Nature
    Ring: Guildo Ring

3. Madao

Replace the shoes with absolute field or tainted shadow clone, ring I'd probably do tainted shadow clone or ancient elven ring. Or a good fire damage legendary whatever the name is. I don't think shadow clone on aura is super important, a good elemental aura is nearly as good (though they aren't available either...), but plats on top/bottom are a must. Boiling pauldron...tainted shadow clone might be better? But they're probably pretty close enough that's its not a big deal. Also you didn't list a belt, either tainted shadow clone or fire execution moros.

Honestly, tainted armors are nearly as good as the fire legendaries armor (except for the good accessories, the fire damage accessories are definitely better) But randoms will be less allergic to you if they see legendaries.

4. What skills should not be leveled?

5. Koursus

Is it possible to roll Fire Art: Crimson Flare on Sleeping title?

6. Wing

I left tornado, frog, flying squirrel, flame cut, and flying shuriken at 1. I was deciding between either max Heavenly Blast or max Flying Shuriken but HB had a shorter CD so I chose to max it instead of FS, and I mainly use FS to apply assassination and group/hold/iframes which it can do at 1. Max all the passives and the rest of your non base class skills. For leveling I used flying squirrel and tornado as sp dumps until I got to the 75/80 skills. My build is w/ the contract though so you may have spare sp.

Yes I've seen a few up on the AH.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  7. Koursus

Well i'll keep looking otherwise I'm gonna have to roll for at least the +1

8. Damian_

IGN:
    ChateauNoir
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    So I finally found the weapon I was hunting for for quite some time
    [​IMG]
    I have full set of scorching heavens, is this combination still viable? Or should I be aiming to get something else?
    I've been collecting piece of tainted OV gear with red ninja clone. I also have +12 fire blaze vanq, as well as full OV toad set.

9. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

With soaring and scorching 9pc sets, its still a decent set but not as strong as it used to be.

10. Madao

Got my Explosive Shadows a couple of weeks ago, then finished Gigapres a couple days ago. 41s nugol! Its also awesome to have nearly unlimited shadow clones. It'll be fun to see what I can get once we get the next wave of class changes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Wing

Can we talk about TP skills for a moment? Currently I have max Multi-illusion, Spiral Kunai, Clones, and 1 in HB (grab utility), 1 in Blossom (pull utility), 1 in Dark Shadow passive (filler). Currently using blazing vanq, but if I ever get an explosive shadows (lul) I would want to move the TP from clones to CoE or Dark Shadows, but not sure which is better. I'm currently at +10 clones, but will be at +12 when I get some rare avas, and not sure if the clone recovery rate is good enough to take the TP out of clones here rather than wait for an explosive shadows drop. I'm also considering just slowly grinding the +1 pvp top (not the +2 war god top b/c pvp sucks in this version) so that w/ an explosive shadows that'll put me at +15.

Edit: Also anyone experience the bug in GD's w/ the ghost bowmen who just become stuck and un-killable when autoattacking them? Or when using Spiral Kunai?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  12. Madao

I still keep 5 TP in clones with explosive shadows, I still need the recharge rate, plus clone explosions make up a significant part of my damage. Used to not be as necessary before the epic change which lowered recharge rate by a more drastic amount on the weapon, but I only got to play with that for a few days. Basically, you'll always want to max shadow clone tp. Multi illusion and spiral wheel are your hardest DPS skills that you can TP so you want to max those.

Your build seems fine, although in my own build I leave HB and Blossom at 0 since they mess up positioning for party members in Anton stuff, and there's certain bosses you don't want to hit with a brief hold early (namely Egene and Mateka). Then I put the rest of the points in basic training/dark shadow.

I'd also strongly suggest to try to hunt down at least a +2 shadow clone title, but the cost might be kind of prohibitive with 1 day left on the package.

13. Wing

Those sound like good ideas. I just did my first anton normals yesterday so I'm still getting acquainted w/ all the gimmicks and such. I already have a +3 shadow clone title I was able to make myself :D (+3 title, +1 ghost train pants, +1 ava = 5+5 = 10 shadow clone). W/ 2 plat emblems + 1 from pvp top= 13, and w/ two more from explosive shadows that'd be 15 if I ever get it to drop. Kind of sucks too that if we go full epic set its difficult to get max shadow clones if at all.

14. Madao

One of the new pets adds +1 to 30-35 skills.
    Pretty kuno must have.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  15. Wing

Package is nice for Kuno :buckteeth: So calculating how much shadow clone you can get without taking up armor/acc slots (since ideally you'd want an epic armor and acc set) would be +10/11, putting you at the max +15 without taking up armor or acc :dance2::

+3 title
    +2 plat
    +1 ava
    +1 olympus belt bead enchant
    +1 olympus package pet (metro center pet)
    +2 explosive shadows
    [[+1 unique motion aura]] - no longer available :cry:.

Also looks like this guy didn't give up on Kuno (is this the new nugol?)

16. Madao

I'm not sure the belt enchant works or not? It says active skills only, I'm not sure if shadow clone qualifies for that or not.

17. Vivacious

Any one confirm if the bead works for shadow clone?

18. Wing

I don't know if it works or not for shadow clone, but I think by active skill it means skills that aren't passives. So shadow clone isn't green colored like kunai mastery, but blue colored like crimson flare (so like a buff) and CoE so I would assume that it would work for it.

19. Madao

Just went and tried one out; does work for clone.

20. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Wow, do you know what his gear is?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)