Kunoichi Chronicle Sets

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Stargazer, Dec 3, 2015.

1. KYL iceman

Guild:
    FlyingLolis
    Server:
    Cain
    It's not impossible and what is your goal really? If you are planning to outbid a spot in anton raid then you can try for epic armour pieces that has utility like flame drop trousers or chameleon set etc. after all what you got right now is just to help you farm more endgame easier.

2. Soun

What OV set. Because my luck hasnt been the strongest and dropping another 20k DI's for items I cant use doesn't seem optimal whatsoever.

3. KYL iceman

Guild:
    FlyingLolis
    Server:
    Cain
    Stygian that you have is fine, some people use Jin's prophecy because Toad Oil is still somewhat decent. To gear up to next tier means getting + class skill armor pieces which are not easily found. Ghost train pants, colisium top (Currently not obtainable) and various OP +fire dmg -fire resist epic and legendary armor pieces. Just keep in mind +shadow clone build is not at full power until we get 2nd awakening with the new cubes skills.

4. Soun

Thanks, I kinda figured Id stick with this set. Is there a video on how this set is utilized. I seem kind of lost on how to build Shadow clone. Right now im at 6 iirc.

5. Derkacha

Finally getting a chance to try out these chronicle sets I don't know much about. I usually run with full shadow clone red tainted + red spiral wheel kunai. Tried out Jin's Prophecy. The long lasting tornado is cool as heck, and Jin's Prophecy making the toad oil bombs hit in one spot is nice to make it easier to use. It still really doesn't do more damage overall (just concentrates it) and while its handy its not that game changing. I'd rather keep my 50% more shadow clone damage for now.

I think I'mm try ephemeral skirmish tomorrow because I've never seen anyone talk about using it. My expectation is I'll be able to spam x + kunai throw and rack up damage but I guess I'll see.

6. Does anybody know, in regards to the momentary existence set -

It says -25% charging time per nin as a 3 piece bonus, and 6 piece -40% charging time per nin.

Does this apply to your own charging time? Like when I cast the flame breath skill, will it take less time to charge it up to full power with this set? Or does it only reduce charging time for your cycles of eternity clone?

Trying to figure out this class has been a nightmare with all the sketchy translations. It wasn't until level 83 that I finally realized what the 2nd awakening passive does, which allows you to move the shadow clone cast by eternity while it is replaying. "Ah so that's what it means when it says press the key again to cast eternity skills on the spot"

Anyways, any help is appreciated. It would be great to know before I start trying to build the set.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  7. Madao

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I can tell you none of the sets are worth it and you should just stack tainted red shadow clone. The second imbue isn't super important, but crimson flare, shadow clone recharge time, spiral wheel shuriken, or multi illusion shuriken are all right for second imbues. So that doesn't really answer your question but I don't think its super important. You should be shadow cloning all of your hard hitting skills, and thus red tainted imbue for shadow clone will affect most of your damage.

As to what you mentioned about Mirror of Yata...I had no clue that passive did that, actually. :v Tried it out in training just now! Now in those rare times a beefy mob moves I know I can move the rest of my casts!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)