Kunoichi Chronicle Sets

Discussion in 'Kunoichi' started by Stargazer, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Stargazer Eclipse

IGN:
    Madonna
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    2nd Chronicle:

Stygian Aurora
    3 Set Effect:
    [Ninpou: Shadow Clone] Number of shadows +1, Clone explosion size +25%

6 Set Effect:
    [Ninpou: Shadow Clone] Number of shadows +1, Shadow recovery time +3s, Cooldown -30%, Clone size +20% (The wording here is somewhat misleading- I am unsure if this is adding further to the clone's explosion size, or if it makes the clone and/or its skill animations bigger), Shadow atk. bonus rate +10%

[Flying Shuriken] Throwing speed +25%, Cooldown -15%

9 Set Effect:
    [Ninpou: Shadow Clone] Number of shadows +2, Shadow recovery time +4s, Cooldown -30%, Shadow atk. bonus rate +10%, Shadow explosion atk. +25%

[Flying Shuriken] Kunai spacing -20%, Finishing kunai explosion time -100%, Number of kunai thrown -5 when used in the air, Cooldown -20%

*Ideal Epic Weapon available for set synergy:
    [​IMG]

Scorching Heavens
    3 Set Effect:
    [Heavenly Fire Blast] Atk. +25%, Cooldown -20%

6 Set Effect:
    [Heavenly Fire Blast] Explosion count +1, Explosion delay -20%, Ground explosion magic atk. removed, Aerial flame atk. removed, Cooldown -20%

[Flame Tornado] Additional effect +1% (I assume that this adds to the benefits of charging Flame Tornado.)

9 Set Effect:
    [Heavenly Fire Blast] Explosion count +1, Explosion range -100%, Atk. +25%, Explosion size bonus rate +10% when Nin is fully charged, Clear cube fragment consumption +2

[Flame Tornado] Additional effect +1%

[​IMG]

Vermilion Mirage
    3 Set Effect:
    [Secret Art: Blazing Blossom] Slash count +3, Cooldown -25%

[Ninpou: Decoy] Cooldown -10%

6 Set Effect:
    [Secret Art: Blazing Blossom] Slash speed +100%, Finishing atk. bonus rate +1% on each hit, Cooldown -30%

[Ninpou: Decoy] Explosive tag atk. +25%, Cooldown -15%

9 Set Effect:
    [Secret Art: Blazing Blossom] Maximum duration +60%, Additional HP consumption rate +0.5% on each strike, Atk. +45%, Size +30%, Clear cube fragment consumption +1

[Spiral Wheel Kunai] Kunai explosion size +20%

3rd Chronicle:

Jin's Prophecy
    3 Set Effect:
    [Toad Oil Bomb] Atk +20%

[Flame Tornado] Movement distance +15%, Duration +15%

6 Set Effect:
    [Toad Oil Bomb] Size +10%, Explosion Size +10%, Cooldown -20%, Atk. +15%

[Flame Tornado] Cooldown -30%, Duration +30%

9 Set Effect:
    [Toad Oil Bomb] Adjusted initial Position, Adjusted Bouncing Angle, Reduced Bouncing Range, Size +20%, Explosion Size +20%, Cooldown -30%, Clear cube fragment consumption +2

[Flame Tornado] Pulling range +30%, Pulling power +20%

Momentary Existence

3 Set Effect:
    [Ninpou: Cycles of Eternity] Atk. +20%

Charging time -20% per stack of Nin

6 Set Effect:
    Charging time -40% per stack of Nin

[Heavenly Fire Blast] Cooldown -20%, Ninjutsu explosion size +10%

[Toad Oil Bomb] Cooldown -20%, Ninjutsu explosion size +10%

9 Set Effect:
    Ninjutsu (Rin, Sen, Mu, Tai, No, Ikioi) cooldown reduction rate +10%

Bonus Atk. +20% when [Dark Shadow], [Ninpou: Cycles of Eternity] shadow attacks an Assassination-marked target

[Secret Art: Blazing Blossom] Cooldown -20%, Size +15%

[​IMG]

Ephemeral Skirmish

3 Set Effect:
    [Dark Shadow] Basic attack adds explosive tags

[Spiral Wheel Kunai] Final explosion atk. +10%

6 Set Effect:
    [Dark Shadow] Explosive tag +3, Atk. +10%

[Spiral Wheel Kunai] Atk. +25%, Cooldown -20%

9 Set Effect:
    [Dark Shadow] Explosive tag delay -2s, Explosive tag atk. +10%

[Spiral Flame Shuriken] Size +50%, Atk. +25%, Cooldown -30%

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  2. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    So I'm guessing the ideal setup is either Stygian Aurora or Momentary Existence.

3. Stargazer Eclipse

IGN:
    Madonna
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I've heard that Scorching Heavens + the corresponding epic do incredible damage, but Heavenly Fire Blast is nerfed in the future- so this route appears to be less popular now :( Heavenly Fire Blast is still my personal favorite- so if I go hardcore on Kuno, I want to go this route :dance:

As for current bests, Stygian Aurora + the corresponding epic remain amazing! This set is supposedly the optimal for Kunoichi with current KDNF settings. It is difficult to build up shadow clone damage- but worth it in the long run (Rare Top and bottom Ninpou: Shadow Clone +1 Plats, +1 Ninpou: Shadow Clone on Top).

Citation wise, I'm unsure of where to direct you if you want further information- so sorry about that :ohdear:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I was more confused than anything, because a requirements list for anton equips has kunoichi's ideal weapon listed as a level 80 epic. Due to Neople changing the translation of the skill, it was hard to decipher if it was ideal to go for clones or cycle; you basically answered any question I had, so thanks :D

5. chaosglory

I'm kinda curious what set you would go for if you didn't have an epic and only had a Liberation weapon.

6. QueenyPie Endless torment flavor.

IGN:
    LucyBell
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I would personally aim for Ephemeral Skirmish, as the idea of a 7.something sec cooldown Giant spinning kunai seems awesome. Jin's prophecy is another good option if you prefer toad oil bomb; vermillion Mirage is alright if you can utilize Blazing Blossom, but I think it may be too long of a cd still.

Of course, that's just what I think might work best.

7. I kinda wanna go for ephemeral skirmish just for those explosive tags or maybe momentary existence just to have more C/D bonus on Ninjustu for all my skills. So hard to decide which to get.

8. dcdfvr Is a Bot

still disappointed no one suggested Dark Flame Master as one of her set names

as for set preferences i like Ephemeral Skirmish

9. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    i'd say that would have clashed with dark flame buster too much
    I want to see someone with the furious toad epic + jin prophecy!

10. leemoksou

11. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    well thats nice but I wanted to see it action not a damage report

12. leemoksou

13. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    yep I saw . Looks insane

14. So I got super lucky and managed to pull an epic chakram during one of my hell runs in power plant - I thought this would make choosing the rest of my gear easier, but it happened to be the epic that WASN'T synergized to either of the OV sets (The 80 Epic that adds +30 Crit Damage, which I think is still pretty darn nice). With that in mind, what OV set would people recommend I go after? Thanks!

15. Julian5

Here, and in the wiki, the 9 set for Ephemeral Skirmish says it boosts Spiral Wheel Kunai, but in DFOpedia in-game, the actual pieces say they boost Spiral Flame Shuriken. I just wanted to confirm it worked as listed here?

16. Stargazer Eclipse

IGN:
    Madonna
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    That was an error on my part- fixed the original post! 9p Skirmish will boost Spiral Flame Shuriken.

Thank you :)

17. Julian5

I know that the Heavenly Fire and Toad Oil Bomb sets are really good now, but they'll be indirectly nerfed in the upcoming patch. What I'm curious about is if they stay really good. In general I suppose, how do all of her sets rank against each other in terms of overall effectiveness after the patch? Thanks!

18. Derkacha

Get a 10/9 set piece of full red shadow clone tainted til you get a 9 pc of scorching heavens. Its a huge power boost.

19. KYL iceman

Guild:
    FlyingLolis
    Server:
    Cain
    Looks like no one has replied yet, it seems that post kdnf nerf any epic weapon 85 or 80 is fine with Jin's Prophecy because frogs. The next step up is just epic + legendary armor pieces mix for Shadow Clone min/maxing; Chronicle gear can only cut it so far @ Anton raid level.

20. Soun

Hey guys, So I obtained a Liberation Chakra Weapon. Which set would compliment this wep? Gettting an Epic wep is impossible for me lol. Right now I have 5pc Styigans Aurora.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)