Knights could look a bit more like Knights. Anyone agree?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlienJay, Apr 6, 2017.

1. AlienJay

Hi I'm kind of new to DFO, and right off the bat I wanted to try Knight. But looking through the cash shop, I noticed 99% of the different outfits for her look like ''Waifu'' / fanservice / silly . Lots of pink and frills, and skirts with flowers. Not that there is anything wrong with that.. its just, I feel like I'm customizing a character in Barbie online. I would like different variations of plated armor with a choice of several cool badass helmits. You know, stuff you think about when you envision a Knight in your head.. I realize people love the fanservice stuff, and the light hearted stuff, but a few more ''cool'' options would be nice.

2. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    fanservice class wew

3. Tate ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

when gunners get more armor avatars than knights, lancers, fighters, and f slayers.
    xddddd

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Juhata Casual

IGN:
    Teri/IntonerZero
    Guild:
    Infinity
    Server:
    Cain
    Knight generally has a lot of lighthearted/fanservice-y avatars to choose from. There have been a few knight-ish packs throughout the history of other dofo versions (like the Annis avas from our Doppelganger pack, or Arturian knights from CDnF iirc) but you'll be stuck with schoolgirl stuff for the most part until Nipple decides to bring over more packs.

5. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I think thats what made DFO well..... dfo with its subversion of common rpg tropes

Like having UFC chick as a melee fighter or the Hulking bodybuilder ss the gentle healer of the group

6. Futa Looney for the Luna

You just gave me a great idea to lvl a base knight from lvl 1 to 90 with a certain name

forgot that i never get a char to 90

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  7. mai ???

IGN:
    Supermodel
    Guild:
    Airbears
    [​IMG]
    u rang?

catch my lookbook xoxo
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. nvrbloom

Hello Mai. What is the skirt used in a number of looks?

9. mai ???

IGN:
    Supermodel
    Guild:
    Airbears
    [​IMG]

from TAO gaia package

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)