KDNF Client (Updated files as of 4/13/17)

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Laande, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Small disclaimer: Since the old thread hasn't been updated in so long and I don't want to bother Hime on that I'll be uploading my folder from now on. I've gotten mods permission to do so.

Welcome! This is the place to look for the most major up to date kDnF client folders. I'll be updating my folder both upon request, most major content updates and unique avatar updates. Just be aware that the current kDnF folder is huge in size and can take awhile to upload.
    (I'll be getting to do full updates and sub folder updates as I can, please be patient with me as I also have other things I need to attend to at times)
    Also if you know of any better places to upload please let me know.

Main kDnF client. - Download

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. anontroll

Laande, I'm gonna try downloading this when I get home but I'm sure the files work fine/are perfectly accessible with DNFE. I didn't wanna bother Hime either and it seems like she's busy now, so I kinda just waited around for someone to update kdnf client/files. Bless your soul, you're doing God's work! :)

Edit: Hmm, idk if it were recent or what but I know MEGA limits you on how much bandwidth you can download within a given time; the cap is like 5 GB or something and then you have to wait several hours for it to resume. Unfortunately, I'm not really sure if there is a better site to upload, maybe Mediafire.

Update: Yea, it says I need to wait a whole 7 and a half hours just to continue the download. If you can find another free medium to upload the client/files to, please do so for the sake of posterity lmao.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  3. Space Fish Fishstick Van Platin

Server:
    Cain
    Mega's probably the best you'll get. Even Mediafire has started with shitty redirect ads.
    If filesize is a problem, Winrar and 7zip let you split files.

4. anontroll

You missed the point; I'm saying as long as another site lets you download more bandwith within a given time, to me it's better - shitty ads or not. Pretty sure I clearly implied that it's not dependent on how much you download at one given time or how large a single file is, but rather you are capped on downloading a certain amount of bandwith within a given time. As I stated before, it seems to be a measly 5 GB per several hours or so, which is pretty terrible considering how large the kdnf client/imagepacks is. I'm not necessarily saying a better free medium exists, but it's more like I haven't ever experienced this issue with MEGA before. So really, I'm just ranting/disappointed. If I can find a better uploader to use, I'll be sure to share it here.

Update: Ah, it's a shame but the files don't work for modding. They can't be played around with as clicking on them just crashes DNFE. It's no different from the problem I had when I tried to download the client myself from the Neople website. The NPK converter in the Mods section of this forum doesn't help either. I think recently kdnf changed their file types again which makes it impossible to mod with using DNFE.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  5. Billionaire

can you help me sir. i already done everything for this game to be playable, but i can't. do you have any old vids, advice of anything that might able to help me to play this game???????????????????????????????????

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  6. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Do you have a Korean Nexon account or a kDnF account? Can't play the game without one of those.

7. Billionaire

yes i have sir and i already signed in, in their website and after pressing the button "gamestart" something appeared after i press it. a korean words that unable to translate

do you have any tips for me to play this game??

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  8. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Screenshot? Because it sounds like it's either an account that needs to be dnf enabled or it's banned or something.

9. Billionaire

i don't know how to put screen shot here and why if i every time pressing the icon similar to fb attach option is kept asking "URL". is there another way to put images without url's and lastly i don't think i have an issue about my accounts, because i already used this account for CLOsers online which nexon also the owner of this game.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  10. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Use either puush or sharex or hit your printscreen button and save a printed screen into paint or somthing then upload to imgur. Also just because you have a nexon account doesn't mean DNF is activated. KDNF has a separate account activation process than your regular knexon game which involves having a korean cell phone attached to a korean cell phone provider.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)