Cain Kawaii

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by kt132, Aug 25, 2016.

1. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]

Guild Kawaii Profile:
    Guild Master: kt132
    Guild Officers: Ahly, Elementalist, Nihiru, Orphane, Suveil,
    Guild Members: (900+/1000)
    How to join Kawaii:
    There is no requirement to join, preferably use the guild application feature in-game to request to join, otherwise you may ask the guild master or guild officers for an invite, or post in this thread.
    Guild History:
    LemoNa was a guild originally created in February 2012 on DFO by neolucid and his friend skxXero, after their previous guild became inactive.
    It later became one of the most active guilds on DFO, and the second most active guild on DFOSource!
    We changed the guild name to Kawaii, because some idiot stole the guild name "LemoNa", and demanded money for it back.
    Guild Kawaii has been around since day 1 of DFOG!
    Guild Social Media:
    Guild Voice & Text Chat (Discord. No download required.)
    Main Guild Rules/Guidelines:

TL;DR version of the rules. The rules here also apply to the discord
    1. Don't get banned.
    2. Members may have up to 5 character MAX. (Slots extended during leveling events)
    3. You'll be removed from the guild with no warning if you're inactive. You may rejoin at anytime!
    4. Rules are subjected to change and just because something isn't mentioned does not mean we will allow it.
    5. We are fairly hands off with the chat, but that does not mean someone isn't keeping an eye. If any authority figure talks to you about it, it means shape up or leave.
    6. We expect people to be adults and voice their opinions, but this does not give you a free pass to be obviously offensive.

Detailed version:
    Everyone starts out at Recruit! Requirements and benefits to become a Sr. Member or Guild Officer can be found above in their own separate section. The rules here also apply to the discord
    1. Guild Officers have the same power as Guild Master. If they ask you to do something, please do it. If you have a problem with a Guild Officer report it to the Guild Master with evidence, and an explanation of the problem.
    2. All members may have up to 5 characters max, any more and we will kick at our own discretion.
    3. Be active in-game, and participate in guild events, please!
    Currently, you will be automatically kicked from the guild without warning or explanation if you do not login after 10 days. If you were kicked from the guild without given a reason it was because of inactivity or error. More time will be allowed depending on the guilds current capacity. You are welcome to rejoin the guild if you were kicked with no explanation at anytime. You may request a grace period if you give a time estimate and reason for absence. If you will be gone for longer then 3 weeks please just leave the guild until you come back, or you will be kicked after 21 days.
    4. Be respectful to all Kawaii guild members.
    5. Do not have several minute long debates/arguments with guildmates. Please don't cause drama! Move it to whispers!
    6. Don't be cruel to anyone inside or outside the guild. (Flaming occasionally is not a big deal, but don't constantly harass someone or become infamous for being a jerk)
    7. Don't flood guild chat, by extension discord, with spam. (Constant begging, advertisements, item selling, etc)
    8. Using or condoning hacks is a 1st offense ban. Don't willingly join hacked parties. (Please provide screenshot and/or video proof for reporting if you can!)
    (Game mods are okay. Examples: Modifying Sound/Music/Avatars/UI)
    9. Scamming anyone is 1st offense ban. (Please provide screenshot and/or video proof for reporting if you can!)

Guild Kawaii Donations
    :
    Last Updated: 3/25/16

Cera Donations:
    ~ $133+ - GoddessKitty
    ~ $90 - Elementalist
    ~ $20 + Guild Propaganda Megaphones - Yarai
    ~ $20 - Halozy

Reporting members of Kawaii:
    If you see a member of Kawaii breaking any rules please privately contact the guild master, or a guild officer with screenshot, or video proof of the problem, and an explanation of the issue. Try to talk to the person you have an issue first before you talk to a guild officer, make an attempt to solve your issue first if you can.
    If you have a bad experience with a guild officer please report the problem to the guild master.
    Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    bump,

3. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

Why new thread old one wasnt good enough for kt standards :V

4. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm the GO now, so Jy told me to make a new thread so I can actually control the first post.

5. Lexicanum

Hey! Just got a few questions if your willing to answer!
    Are you guys going to be organizing/doing anton raids.

What's your activity levels?

And Is there OV Runs I'll be able to jump into?

Also do you have Voip or just chat based?

Thanks in advance! IGN is lexicanum
    Message me there or here!

6. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    We are currently organizing 2, maybe 3 raid groups with new World. But as for now, it is unlikely that every applicant will be accepted due to lack of gear balance.

We average around 70+ people on during peek activity, but chat activity is completely random in-game.

Ov runs happen when people just ask and you might find a party/carry, or people might be doing other things.

We have a discord, discord.me/guildkawaii

If you send a guild app, someone will get to you once they see it! Thanks for joining :D

7. Lexicanum

thanks! i joined on my alt but im gonna need a invite to the discord! the link you posted before doesnt work

8. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    The link is fixed now xD

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 1
    • List
  9. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    2 month bump

10. Fayefire

2 month bump

11. Aethersteel IGN: Aethersteel(Ninpo) Guild: NewWorld/Kawaii

1 day bump :D

12. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    something something

13. Buu

do you guys do raid?

14. They do. We do. It's in collaboration with NewWorld. There are 5 statics run in total, although whether or not there's spots is another issue.

15. It's that time again, my Easter Hide and Seek Event for the guild.
    When: Friday, April 14 at 11am EDT, 3pm EDT, and 9pm EDT. 4 Hiding spots for each session (better than last year).
    Rewards: Creature Eggs that can be gotten from CERA shop (same as last year).

Rules
    1. No Rare Avatar's Town Movement speed bonus and no teleport auras or potions.
    2. Auras, pets, titles that have Town Movement speed are allowed (better get a Danjinroid pet).
    3. I will be using Dwarf Elixir to hide. Either a part of my body or honor crown will be visible (so do turn on honor levels for other players).
    4. Stand on top of me when you find me.
    5. You can only win a creature once for the entire event, but can still participate in hunting me down for fun.
    6. You will be disqualified if you break rule #1 (which is created to give everyone a fair chance), or if you already won a creature. Then, the next person that finds me will win.
    Edit: I forgot I have a morning meeting that Friday. The Morning Session of 11am EDT will be rescheduled to Saturday, April 15 at 11am EDT.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  16. Sorry for the double post (didn't want to combine it with the rules), but here are the pictures from the event. Thanks to everyone that participated and perhaps there'll be a 3rd year of this (though I'll be out of hiding spots...hrm...)
    EasterEggHunt2017R1A.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R1B.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R1C.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R1D.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R2A.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R2B.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R2C.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R2D.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R3A.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R3B.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R3C.jpg
    EasterEggHunt2017R3D.jpg

17. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    something something fpriest, waifus, best girl, worst girl ?????

18. kt132 = w=

IGN:
    kt132
    Guild:
    Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    more f.priest coming soon:tm:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)