Kalla Backstep

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by Pandaology, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Pandaology

I've been PVPing lately and people always tell me to try "backstep kalla" to spam kalla. However, I've tried and I feel like I've been too slow. I currently have 103.8% casting speed; some people have told me I need way more casting speed to even be able to do it effectively to damage someone. I was wondering what the general consensus on the technique was!

Thank you in advance :).

2. Shiranui

IGN:
    Termina
    Server:
    Cain
    You have enough cast speed to do it, just not enough to do it while staying in place. It means that sometimes you'll have to move forward w/ upper slash or reverse backstep->ashe to hit damage cap with it.

3. Pandaology

Thank you! Out of curiosity, how much casting speed would I need to be able to do it while staying in place? :o.

4. weapona21

if you're talking about doing kalla more than once during backstep then i want to know too. Considering emblems and enchanting is disabled in pvp. The only thing possible to add cast speed is rare avas but i have seen people do it without them.

5. Noriginal ㅡ_ ㅡ

IGN:
    Grass
    Guild:
    Communism
    You can do backstep killa in one place with sub 95% cspeed. It's actually something that requires skill. You're supposed to backstep, go forward > xx > forward again.

Here's an in depth guide on how to do it, the guy has 94% cspeed. Google translate should help you with a good portion of it.
    http://blog.naver.com/sac04093/205803950

6. weapona21

dam google couldn't detect the font format :/ but f>xx>f during backstep is pretty difficult enough.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  7. Alduina Still Art Dick

you can just regular jump forward spamming x to reset your position to do more backstep kalla.

8. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    You have to click the both of those button "almost simultaneously". It is not a thing that could be explained in written word. You have to try it until you bleed in your finger..LOL

9. i5py

This is what I was told to do a long time ago and did not work , pushing C and X? constantly at the same time? I don't think this is a good way to do something 100% of the time.

10. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    It is because you pressed it completely simultaneously. It is more of bebeep. "Almost simultaneously"

11. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain
    Can this technique be done in pve?

12. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Yes, why not?

13. Larfreezey

14. weapona21

if you go to the practice room in pvp, select a practice partner, open the combo tab and the one listed 5 star difficulty will teach you how to do it

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)