Issues with Darkness Element Shift

Discussion in 'Elemental Bomber' started by Magoslich, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Magoslich

Hello everyone.

In releveling an ele bomber to match my old Nexon character, I've noticed that darkness element xxx attacks no longer pierce. I recall the pierce being the main reason to use that element. Anyone else noticed this?

2. that was an intended change. since its damage is no longer lower than fire they removed the piercing effect

3. Chardo Fight for truth and tacos al pastor

it also now inflicts shadow blasts if I remember correctly

4. Magoslich

That seems...less useful. I liked the piercing for big long lines of trash and now it doesn't seem as useful. Unless shadow blasts or w/e are a hugely beneficial thing.

5. Kupo a moogle

IGN:
    KupoFlare
    Steam:
    the-spoops
    Guild:
    80percent
    Server:
    Cain
    The AoE blast on Shadow balls are second to Fire, also you gain additional damage when you attack a Cursed enemy with a shadow ball, I don't believe many enemies resist curse at all so it could be a good alternative to Fire.
    Honestly the best Ele shift now is either water or fire, Water's got the freeze and the water shroud, while Fire's got some really mean raw power when attacking a burned enemy.

Also if you're sad about the Shadow piercing being gone its sad really, but however Ele bomber's new combo for taking out the trash is just Infernal Road + Crystal Storm, maybe Lightning wall if you dont have enough damage to kill them. Its a good makeup for losing the pierce.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)