Cain Ingenious

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Rhaeven, May 31, 2014.

1. Rhaeven

IGN:
    Nachev
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Ingenious
    A Guild for Grumpy Old Dinosaurs

Leader

Nachev

Officers
    Necrofancy
    Viviane
    Gorgeous
    Varandas
    Len

Guild Stats
    Level 12 Guild
    Exp boost level 5 (+5%)
    Stats up level 6 (+39 to all stats)

Guild Skype
    There is a public skype group for Ingenious. Contact anyone ingame who is in the chat and they can probably add you to the skype group. Or you can add me (naehev) on skype and I'll add you whenever I'm free.

Low Level Item Policy
    This AH change is a load of bs, but if you want to continue playing the game you've been enjoying this entire time, I have a suggestion to make to the guild.

Every time someone finds a low level pink (or any relevant item really), please post it in the guild and ask if anyone can use it. If you're not going to be able to use a good item you've found, you might as well give it to someone who can use it.

Here's to hoping that Neople finds a way to control the goldbots and reinstate the AH as a result. Good luck, Neople and Ingenious.

Announcement
    To keep things organized and reduce confusion, please change your guild memo to your forum / preferred name. It's getting harder to keep track of who's in the guild. Maybe I'm just a busybody, but I'd like to know the people who I'm dealing with.

Ingenious guild is back up. You should remember us from source since like 90% of the people here are from source. Ingenious is a pretty casual guild. No particular focus, but most of the people tend to PvE more than PvP. Send in an app if you want in. Don't feed the Leons.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. Rhaeven

IGN:
    Nachev
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Ingenious has both a Discord server and a public skype chat with the discord server being more active than the skype chat.
    Permanent link to the Discord server: https://discord.gg/0SiXdkDRHTLbJLPG
    To get added to the skype chat, add contact: naehev

Credit to @Necrofancy for the following content and for serving as the admin for the Discord server.
    Here's the rundown for quickly setting up Discord for best usage. It should take no more than 5 minutes to arrange everything to a pretty enjoyable experience. Highly recommend getting the client version, as it is a ton smoother.

All of these settings are adjustable from the bottom left corner:[​IMG]

Audio and Voice settings (I HIGHLY SUGGEST you check out the advanced settings!):
    Go to the Advanced settings tab right off the bat. Change it to these settings
    [​IMG]
    "Automatic Gain Control" is similar to the auto-adjust in Skype, which is annoying because when you're not speaking it will amplify your background noise.

"Attenuation" is how it will automatically lower audio output in other applications when someone is speaking. I don't really recommend this setting at all but you can mess around with it.

Now go back to the basic settings:

you can adjust these settings for taste: [​IMG]

For input sensitivity, this is what the bar looks like when I'm not speaking
    [​IMG]
    This is what it looks like when I am speaking:

[​IMG]
    Simply talk casually, and adjust the slider until you're to the right of any background noise, but to the left of your actual voice.

Another thing, you can choose whether images or links are embedded here, I really suggest that you have links NOT embed because they are HUGE AS HELL
    [​IMG]

Optional: If you don't like Text-to-speech (TTS), you can disable it here.
    [​IMG] Uncheck "Allow playback and usage of /tts command"

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  3. Ouroboros Dark Driver

IGN:
    Bulldog
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Great now i can put all this money to good use

4. KShrike

But... why can't you be my pony waifu </3

5. Dubin carried by fmage

nvm changed my mind want touhou avatar event
    priest = reimu

6. Rhaeven

IGN:
    Nachev
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Reimu that is secure with her masculinity is a p. good Reimu tbh

7. KShrike

The male fighter's animal thing was a unicorn. Bought instantly by most of the bronies who played DFO and had a male fighter.

8. Blackjack ( ´ ▽ ` )b

Guild:
    Communism
    reimu monk plz

9. Chaz The Princess awaits.

IGN:
    FasterHarder
    Guild:
    Heidy/Anima
    current package in KDNF. http://dfcentral.com/2014/04/29/dnf-wild-safari-package-429-619/ >.>
    [​IMG]
    I think I am gonna feed him anyways so he can get super fat.
    so dumb people with clever ideas cant join huh?

10. Dubin carried by fmage

with modified awakening portraits

11. Razor

Robbed

12. Sie_Sayoka Noriginal's alt

Is this the brony guild?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Nekuphones 2cool4hot

I am really interested in joining this guild. I feel like it would be a great experience for me as a growing, young, budding women of 20 too meet some new friends in a high paced online action game such as Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO); the following is my application.

Name: Neku, I also go by Eku
    In Game Name (IGN): Kawaiidemonspecialsnowflake12 (i made it when i was 12 xDDD)
    Level: 2 (Sorry fo being a newb! :rolleyes:)
    Class: Demon
    Why I want to join: I am really interested in joining this guild. I feel like it would be a great experience for me as a growing, young, budding women of 20 too meet some new friends in a high paced online action game such as Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO)
    Why you should accept me: I have a BA in accounting and a MA in Pre-Roman History of Europe. Overall I have a lot of to offer to the Ingenious guild. I also will add a female perspective to the guild, always good (:D)

Thanks!!!!

• Wizard Wizard x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Dubin carried by fmage

get with the times sie, new meta is reimu monk

15. jmdude Dead Classes of DFO

Guild:
    Ingenious/Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Is there a new skype group cause obviously no one uses that book omega group anymore

16. Rhaeven

IGN:
    Nachev
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    The guild's making pretty good progress as far as levels go. We occasionally get guild express level 2 as well. Occasionally =3=

There kinda is yeah. But it's not new. More like it's ancient. It has a lot of Ingenious people, but it's a ton of the older people that jump games.

I want to make the public chat more active, but I don't really know how to approach it. I mean, all the chat is pretty much carried on ingame. But we don't have that many people so not a lot of discussion goes on.

17. Arc Seuss

IGN:
    Laterality
    Server:
    Cain
    considering of joining when my 3 days are up

18. Rhaeven

IGN:
    Nachev
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Sure. Send in an app any time

19. Rhaeven

IGN:
    Nachev
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Ingenious is back up and running.

20. Necrofancy Blame Blob™

IGN:
    You already know!
    Server:
    Cain
    :playitloud:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)