I just don't get it

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by Dowiet, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Why can i not party with 4 people. Connection just goes to shit. 3 or less and it's 100% perfect smooth but throw in a 4th then my ping suddenly shoots up to ohfuckwecantdoshit levels. It's not the people I party with either as i've swapped others in and out to double check.
    party with 1-3 = ms hovers around 30
    party with 4 = oh boy here comes teh ride of 600-1k+

Anton is always a refreshing new raid every time because of this. Neople makes wonders long live p2p.

[​IMG]
    just how much is necessary to even play the game

• Burn Heal Burn Heal x 2
    • List
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. Sancerre

i would assume you need to pay more $$ for your internet. peer 2 peer means you need to upload whats going on to the other people in the party as well as download what they are all sending to you. typically ISPs will give you way more download than upload because upload isnt not often as 'necessary'. if you dont have enough bandwidth to support this you will have problems as you are describing. if you have a 10/1 connection from your ISP, you will definitely have problems partying.

basically get off the burger king wifi.

3. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    pretty much that ^

I have 100/15 and i have some problems sometimes unless I reset my router before i start raiding.

Try restarting your net connection everytime you try and do a serious party?

4. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Nah I recognize the issue now it's definitely upload speed. I'll have to try and change my ISP to a non shitter one. However i'll try restarting before doing a heroic anton maybe at some point.

5. matt

Steam:
    matt_jh
    yea same

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)