How viable are hybrid crusaders?

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by xDemonicx, May 21, 2016.

1. xDemonicx

Idk what the hell is wrong with me im more of a dps guy but for some reason i want to do a crusader. I know people say full support is the way to go. But i just usually end up soloing on my chars can full support be used to deal damage if you can make it into a hybrid? I wana be able to have all those powerfull buffs while being able to solo myself and dish out damage without depending on a party.

2. Loriciferica Global Moderator

Sure. You'd just buff with your normal stuff and then switch to battle gear. They aren't mutually exclusive.

But since a lot of a sader's power budget is on their buffs you would usually still be less effective than a straight deeps class.

3. xDemonicx

I see when you mean by battle gear is it just wep or armor too not counting ov gears i know about swapping those

4. gargamel

Everything is viable with enough practice. Even Shirouzen's quirky (but still very effective) approach to hybrid-sadering can be seen here http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/shirous-cursed-sader-thread.8358/ his videos are behind the spoiler tag boxes, it took me a bit to figure out where all his stuff went. Whenever I want to get pumped up to play my sader again, I watch his stuff.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)