How to maximize my blademasters damage

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by xDemonicx, May 12, 2016.

1. xDemonicx

Im 85 havent played in a long time decided to come back, what exactly should i be doing to max my blades attack. My strongest wep is +12 pheonix weapon from event, currently using 85 pink or is it 80 +7 from event. I know about OV alittle hard since pretty much everyone is laggy for some reason, and im doing hells no luck yet on anything usefull. What else i should be doing to gain the best items usefull or necessary for him.

2. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    I would say to buy a decent weapon first, like vapor's scream or a halidom weapon. That way you can do more damage than the phoenix weapon

3. xDemonicx

ScreenShot2016_0512_202112582.jpg OMGGGGG thats one step forward reaching max damage lol. Finally something usefull for once. I got the thief dagger that has the same as balmung at first i was like fk that could of being balmung and next run BAMM here you go :)

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Idol Idol x 1
    • List
  4. Aeon Has an affinity with shortswords

IGN:
    VolGrando
    Server:
    Cain
    Group everything together when using mind sword. AoE explosion overlapping does a lot to boost damage
    I would tell you to LS>SS swap ISD, or whatever weapon into LS/Kat for drawsword, etc, but you have balmung so no point.
    Some attack speed would really benefit you if you're crawling towards SST warrior, however long it may take you for cataclysm.

5. knowledge

I also need assistance with a great build. I have a onomniblade and im looking to make his dmg godteer so this is my build, epics 1st, byeollungum, submarine volcano sholders and belt. Along side that i have 85 legacy. What all should i build are get to have my dmg in godteer? Please help

6. Newhere

WM will never have god tier dmg without cata unfortunately

7. ArcLight Hiatus

Hopefully Zanbato won't be so shitty anymore.

8. Newhere

when you consider what other classes can do with those sets its hard call WM god tier dmg. They will definitely be strong just based on the power of the sets, but you know how weak our class's base kit is.

I did get lucky with a cata (not impressive without all the other supporting items which i dont have) but i welcome the WM rework. Id be happy if our skills actually did dmg.

9. ArcLight Hiatus

Well, Overmind's also getting nerfed because Void Meta is getting nerfed (due to DG nerfs incoming).

And so is like most of neutral or shadow-oriented classes.

Cataclysm isn't getting killed, but they did say they're (speculation) removing the effect and replacing it with something else that still helps people who busted their ass for MC.

Our set is shit, but so is like most other physical DPS's. At least we have Iron Strike nor dragged down with a shitty system.

10. Coordinator

IGN:
    SKRILLGAMESH
    Guild:
    Airbears
    You clearly don't actually have 5/5 DG or SV. They are fucking god-awful on WM without Cata - you don't just magically start doing god-tier damage when you put them on. NG is the only exception for the sole reason its damage is completely independent from your class, which works in WM's favour because it's at the bottom of the barrel. Like, yeah, you'll easily be able to run TAs with SV/DG but if that's your criteria for "dealing damage" then why even bother with the comparison.
    tl;dr get Cata or get out if you want to be a damage-dealing WM. Or level a DK.

They want to nerf Iron Strike too, actually (director's statement). If the WM changes don't completely revamp the class to turn it into a viable damage dealer without Cata we may be utterly SOL.

Also the fact you say "even one NG piece increases your damage tenfold" is not only hilarious in a sad way, but also 100% true for WM.

11. madchickins Flesh

Depends how far up the elitist scale everyone is. God tier damage could mean 5/5 ng for some people. For others its 5/5 mv with 3/3 cp + balmung. To koreans tho its saviour + infinte series + 5/5mv.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)