How to crusader PvP

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by SeraSky, May 23, 2014.

1. SeraSky

How to do basic combos? skeleton build?

2. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Praevar

Not particularly experienced in pvp, but you can do combos pretty easily with mostly basic moves for crusader. My general rule is to start with your basic x combo, then when you launch your opponent into the air strike them with your giant weapon launcher (charged if you have time) and then mix it with your second uppercut and/or hammer of repentance a bit. I also like to end my combos with a Smasher

4. Divine 在楼里

Guild:
    Pokemon
    Crusaders really need the speed boost from avas/good gear as well as the extra SP from 85/86. Right now I would honestly avoid pvping on saders since they're going to have their lives ruined.

He's literally a fucking monster though.

But basically just max GWL,Second Upper, Rising Emblem, DI, RoL, Bubble, Indom, Lucky Straight punch, healing wind, slow heal, strike, FoL, crashing cross, flash sphere, grace of courage, that hitrate skill below RoL, BoP, cure.

Lv 1 of hammer, wall, righteous judgement, spear

You won't be able to get all of that at 80 cap sp.

5. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    This guys fighting style is pretty similar to a buddy of mine that mains Crusader, but this guy in the video spends way more time buffing, and I swear, EVERYTIME he uses the 45 Skill Righteous Judgement, he gets BLOWN UP for it.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  6. Nixte

This seems like the most appropriate place to ask my question, so I'll ask here:
    1. Are the advanced avas the best pvp avas I can get?
    2. Which stats should I get?

7. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Advanced Avatars are behind Rare Avatars, which are the best avas you can get in the game, but they are not currently available.

Cast Speed, Attack Speed, Movement Speed are the most important stats to get.

8. Nixte

I see. How difficult is it to get rare avatars in this game once it comes out?

9. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    They are pretty expensive.

10. Wing

I followed this and was 4 levels short of maxing spiritual sacrifice. Also, why lucky straight punch over furious grab? LSP only has dmg attached to it, whereas furious grab has a chance at immobilize the higher it is.

Also, would flash sphere be a safe bet for the Avatar top for PvP for the higher stun level?

11. Sim Aloha!

IGN:
    GTSK
    Server:
    Cain
    spritual sacrifice is only for hit rate so theres no real need to max it. Highest it should be is 17 which is when it hits 3% hit rate.
    The +1 on flash sphere is not bad but the stun increase is too minor to notice. If your going for easier approaches go for BoP or if youre going for damage get DI.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)