How to cancel Phantasmal Slayer?

Discussion in 'Soul Bender' started by kbn22, Jun 13, 2015.

1. kbn22

In the video above at 32 seconds the Soul Bender uses the skill Phantasmal Slayer and cancels out of the delay to continue attacking. How do you cancel the move so my character isn't at a standstill while doing the skill is in motion?

Below is the video of the skill:

You will see how it delays and stays in his stance until the move is over.

2. Not too sure but I think it has to do with the TP.

3. Phenir

TP passive greatly reduces the after-delay. You can check them out once you hit 50, although I think Phantasmal Slayer's requires 65.

4. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Yep. Just grab one level of the Phantasmal Slayer upgrade and it pretty much gets rid of the after-cast delay. Additional investment after the first just increases the damage.

5. DownsideUp I'm a Potato

IGN:
    DownsideUp
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Fair warning, it also gets rid of the massive invincibility frames that you get during the delay as well. Worth the trade, but it can be problematic if you are used to using Phantasmal to dodge specific boss attacks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. This, be careful using it that way, it's burned me a few times but it MASSIVELY increases it's holding value.

7. SoulReaper.

IGN:
    SoulReaper.
    Guild:
    Tera
    Server:
    Cain
    The TP has goods and bads I would prefer to take 1 TP skill and just leave it there :)

8. Gintoki Shiroyasha

So..... yay or nay on the TP skill?

9. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I think the benefits hugely outweigh the drawbacks. You shouldn't really be that hard up for i-frames anyway.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)